William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Just checked this morning and my train is in Nevada finally!!!!! Passed thru Salt Lake on Sunday, so it looks like its headed toward NorCal then south to LA I assume.
They should have put mine on your train and dropped it off in its way through NV haha
Sponsored

mblur05

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BlkDia. Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah modshiva they should've had something better planned to ship everyone but it would've been cool to be on the same train!

Just called to double check and it said the train was near Moapa, NV which is not far from Las Vegas! Unless I heard it wrong. Looks like its going the way I thought.

mblur05

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Confirmed my train arrived in LAS VEGAS today @3pm!

Looks like it's going the route I figured, southwest to LA following the I-15.

mblur05

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Checked again just now, train already passed Barstow, CA still on UP train. Based on how fast it has moved it might be in Mira Loma tonight!🤞

**UPDATED at 2pm- its already past San Bernadino depot so next stop is Mira Loma Depot to drop off probably within the next hour or less!

Last edited:

Sponsored

RioBlue1521

Wildtrak
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well its about time!! She has arrived to the dealer this morning. Can't pick her up until after they do the PDI. I will post pics once I pick her up and take some!
Here it is! You all know what the inside looks like so I’m not going to post pics of that

02C5B7B0-B0DB-45CC-BC58-391BE035AB0A.jpeg

49E89544-DC6E-471C-ADCC-F32DE0974E0C.jpeg

modshiva

Everglades
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Picked it up today
Stress free, honored exactly to the “T” price protection - A+ experience. Now to work Ford corporate on the 90 day delay causing higher interest rate and trade devaluation.
Ford Bronco 9/5/22 Build week group B87EFC52-4EDA-4BD0-93C3-D73AFD3329CF
Dang they already got yours to your dealer. Hopefully I get mine soon. Still waiting.

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PB XLT - 2022 Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Dang they already got yours to your dealer. Hopefully I get mine soon. Still waiting.
I think Calling dealer, reiterating your rail car number and VIN, and asking them to get it pulled, will help them know you know they can get it.

mblur05

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Train finally arrived @ 10:30am! The recording said "Constructively Placed" at Mira Loma! So now it waits until it gets a truck to take it to the dealer!

Last edited:

Sponsored

modshiva

Everglades
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Talked to my dealer today. Bronco was delivered to the dealership. Picking it up tomorrow afternoon. Hoping for a smooth transaction.

cncross

Black Diamond
First Name
caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 toyota tacoma 4x4 mt
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Talked to my dealer today. Bronco was delivered to the dealership. Picking it up tomorrow afternoon. Hoping for a smooth transaction.
have you already worked with them on the contract? my dealership "couldn't" do the price protection in the contract but will help me work that out with ford. similar with the deposit. i only bring that up as i wish i'd thought to get them to write that into the contract somehow. like maybe get them to note that or even put the deposit in the contract.

for what it's worth, my dealership didn't even suggest anything like an ADM. so from that perspective it was smooth. the only challenge i had was turning down the extended warranty, but that's going to be a pain every time.

hopefully it's all quick and painless.

modshiva

Everglades
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

have you already worked with them on the contract? my dealership "couldn't" do the price protection in the contract but will help me work that out with ford. similar with the deposit. i only bring that up as i wish i'd thought to get them to write that into the contract somehow. like maybe get them to note that or even put the deposit in the contract.

for what it's worth, my dealership didn't even suggest anything like an ADM. so from that perspective it was smooth. the only challenge i had was turning down the extended warranty, but that's going to be a pain every time.

hopefully it's all quick and painless.
Well no price protection for Everglades, so one less thing to worry about. I have talked to them about price and was promised in writing that it would be sold to me at MSRP. Just hoping they stick to their word. There hasn't been any people that have bought their Broncos from them that have complained so hoping for the best. I do think I am their first everglades sale though so hoping that doesn't change anything.

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tesla Model 3, 23 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

So close!!! Good luck on your transaction tomorrow!

mblur05

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bronco is off the train! Railcar status is Empty and customer released it last night. Now its waiting to be shipped on a truck to the dealer. Dealer said Mira Loma hub is still backed up, so it might be another week or more. ITS SO CLOSE!!!!

I should be getting Price Protection and the HD Mod bumper cost subtracted since it was standard on the Black Diamond originally for 2021. My dealer has a good record so no worries there.
Sponsored