First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh I hear that. I was just happy to have a VIN. At least we know it will be a 2022šŸ˜. I feel for those that are a 2020 reservation with no VIN and looking at a 2023. Hope someone smarter than me makes a nice chart like @66Fan for this thread. It was nice to see the different builds in one place.
Do you know the time between status ā€˜unscheduled-cleanā€™ and getting your VIN? Iā€™m looking at possibly getting pushed to 2023, which is fine, but holding out hope. I order last day on 3/7/2022 because my previous dealer ā€˜lostā€™ my order.
Sponsored

KSBronco73

Outer Banks
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MINI. Cooper S 2dr, 2017 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Do you know the time between status ā€˜unscheduled-cleanā€™ and getting your VIN? Iā€™m looking at possibly getting pushed to 2023, which is fine, but holding out hope. I order last day on 3/7/2022 because my previous dealer ā€˜lostā€™ my order.
I have been unscheduled-clean for quit sometime. I got the call a couple of weeks ago from my dealer giving me my VIN. Otherwise I haven't heard anything from Ford. But apparently if you are a walk in vs. a reservation, you may not hear anything from Ford until it has an actual build day. Don't quote me on that though. Hopefully someone on here will have a much better handle on the inner workings of this chaos.

Rimrattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco, 2 door Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just got bumped from 8/22. I can't seem to get the Ford tracking site to work. I found my vin and build date by calling Ford. No word from my dealer. The folks on the Ford Bronco support line were extremely nice and helpful. We have a two week trip to Moab planned for late September. Looking like we may not have our Bronco in time.

Cogentfire

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got bumped from 8/22. I can't seem to get the Ford tracking site to work. I found my vin and build date by calling Ford. No word from my dealer. The folks on the Ford Bronco support line were extremely nice and helpful. We have a two week trip to Moab planned for late September. Looking like we may not have our Bronco in time.
Did you load your VIN into your Ford.com account? I think you can monitor the status.

rdm2311

Raptor
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTR, NSX
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I just got an email stating that I was 8/29 and haven't heard anything before that. VIN was on the email. Also got some playing cards in the mail.

Sponsored

VFLinATL

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hello from my 13th move and an 8/23 build day. Ugh.....Big Bend Mid

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Flex; 2006 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just want to bump this in case people get scheduled for this week today or tomorrow. Looks like a couple have found out theyā€™re the week of 9/12.

KSBronco73

Outer Banks
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just got bumped from 8/29 to 9/5. Hoping this one sticks.
Have you heard anymore? As of yesterday according to Ford Chat I was still for 9/05. Haven't heard anything directly from Ford though.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Have you heard anymore? As of yesterday according to Ford Chat I was still for 9/05. Haven't heard anything directly from Ford though.
Still holding on to 9/5 build week. It looks like 8/29 build week got their build days this week so if we follow the same timeline, we should start seeing build days next week. Fingers crossed. I've seen other Raptors get bumped past me so I'm starting to get optimistic.

KSBronco73

Outer Banks
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Still holding on to 9/5 build week. It looks like 8/29 build week got their build days this week so if we follow the same timeline, we should start seeing build days next week. Fingers crossed. I've seen other Raptors get bumped past me so I'm starting to get optimistic.
Yes, fingers crossed. Now that I have a VIN, getting totally impatient lol. I have seen some other builds get bumped past 9/05 to the following week, so hopefully that is a good sign for us.

Sponsored

KSBronco73

Outer Banks
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have not got an email or a VIN but the Ford site added a build date today.
Ford Bronco 9/5/22 Build week group 1660245593511
Congrats! I see that you were a reservation, so maybe that is why you can see your date. I still have a reservation with another dealer that never got looked at going on 1.5 years. This one that I do have a VIN on was a walk in order. Hopefully you and the others with this build week will get our confirmation emails from Ford soon.

cncross

Black Diamond
First Name
caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 toyota tacoma 4x4 mt
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have not got an email or a VIN but the Ford site added a build date today.
Ford Bronco 9/5/22 Build week group 1660245593511
If you call your dealership you should be able to get both the VIN and order code. With those you can track your progress (once it starts) online yourself here: https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking/

You won't get an email until ~week before the build date. Build dates seem to still be bouncing around a little, but I think from what I've read once you get that email it's pretty firm.

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Any of you 9/5er's have an estimated delivery date yet from Ford Chat or just the schduled week of 9/5?
Sponsored