First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally got the official built status update showing on tracker. Very cool. Blend date email was 9/8 i believe. But tracker app put me on 9/12 after it was all said and done.

Badlands 4dr sas tow lux manual.

Ford Bronco 9/5/22 Build week group 1664721989172

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
ummm, M4, I think we need a mod list, ASAP! =)

For a second I thought you had a Badlands.

Looks great!
Thanks. It's just a Base with the only options being 2.7L and auxiliary switches. I added the Badlands take-off wheels/tires and the Badlands/Wildtrak grille painted satin black. The bumpers are JCR Offroad Crusader series, and I added their engine skid as well. Steps are Go Rhino D6's. Lights are Diode Dynamics SS3 fogs front and floods rear. Light bar is Rough Country. Only internal mods so far are Husky floor liners (which are awesome and fit factory anchors) and Stickerfab dash letter inlays. I'm swapping my console grab handle delete plate for an actual handle.

rodskies

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 1994 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks. It's just a Base with the only options being 2.7L and auxiliary switches. I added the Badlands take-off wheels/tires and the Badlands/Wildtrak grille painted satin black. The bumpers are JCR Offroad Crusader series, and I added their engine skid as well. Steps are Go Rhino D6's. Lights are Diode Dynamics SS3 fogs front and floods rear. Light bar is Rough Country. Only internal mods so far are Husky floor liners (which are awesome and fit factory anchors) and Stickerfab dash letter inlays. I'm swapping my console grab handle delete plate for an actual handle.
Those bumpers look great.

Which part number grab handle are you ordering? I need to snag one too. =)

My dealer updated me yesterday that my ETA is 10/11. !!!

Sponsored

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Those bumpers look great.

Which part number grab handle are you ordering? I need to snag one too. =)

My dealer updated me yesterday that my ETA is 10/11. !!!
I just answered a WTB ad in the classifieds here. If no one has a current ad looking for the handle delete plate, you could always start a WTT ad and I guarantee someone will trade you their handle.

I hope you get your Bronco quickly!

357Mag

Wildtrak
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.buildingmybronco.com
Vehicle(s)
G35
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Finally, 2.5 years of waiting, he has been delivered...2 Dr WTK SAS in blue.. yeah, baby.
I tracked this guy everyday, and as soon as it was delivered ford tracking told me it was delivered. My 2nd sales guy was amazing, put up with my questions and nagging...(my order came before his day 1)Thank you Donald H. In Fresno, CA.
Now to name him...hmmm

Resized_Resized_20220930_122747.jpg

image000000(1).jpg

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Finally, 2.5 years of waiting, he has been delivered...2 Dr WTK SAS in blue.. yeah, baby.
I tracked this guy everyday, and as soon as it was delivered ford tracking told me it was delivered. My 2nd sales guy was amazing, put up with my questions and nagging...(my order came before his day 1)Thank you Donald H. In Fresno, CA.
Now to name him...hmmm

Ford Bronco 9/5/22 Build week group image000000(1)

Ford Bronco 9/5/22 Build week group image000000(1)
Very beautiful! Congratulations!

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tesla Model 3, 23 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Got the shipment status update faster than I expected!

Everglades ship.PNG

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PB XLT - 2022 Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Now to name him...hmmm

Ford Bronco 9/5/22 Build week group Everglades ship.PNG

Ford Bronco 9/5/22 Build week group Everglades ship.PNG
Congrats! Looks like Lithia Ford of Fresno!

Sponsored

modshiva

Everglades
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

mblur05

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BlkDia. Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Now to name him...hmmm

Resized_Resized_20220930_122747.jpg

image000000(1).jpg
Congrats! Love the blue! I'm south of you in SoCal-LA and I'm still waiting for mine to ship it says on the tracker. It says it was Built 9/17.....BlkDiamond 4dr SAS MID Hardtop, RoofRack, tow, Area51

When did yours ship or did the tracker not stay up to date?
Maybe mine was shipped with yours but still has to make it down to SoCal, I hope!

Last edited:

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PB XLT - 2022 Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Congrats! Love the blue! I'm south of you in SoCal-LA and I'm still waiting for mine to ship it says on the tracker. It says it was Built 9/17.....BlkDiamond 4dr SAS MID Hardtop, RoofRack, tow, Area51

Maybe mine was shipped with yours but still has to make it down to SoCal, I hope!
Same boat as @mblur05 - Any details to your process would be great, as I am in Fresno as well ;)

357Mag

Wildtrak
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.buildingmybronco.com
Vehicle(s)
G35
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I received a pic, when my build was done.. not much info before or after... when my build left Michigan on rail, I lost all tracking abilities for transport, but the tracker was right on for delivery timing. The next day my sales guy called, and set up a time for me to come in and sun all paperwork.

357Mag

Wildtrak
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.buildingmybronco.com
Vehicle(s)
G35
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Same boat as @mblur05 - Any details to your process would be great, as I am in Fresno as well ;)
A Evergreen 4Door was also delivered that day, they put the bronco on the sales floor locked, until the owner got there in 3 days... Who could wait that long.. lol
Sponsored