Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I need to see this cactus grey in person. I am usually a boring white/black vehicle person and want to switch that up. Every other pic I see of cactus grey seems to be different though. Color is the last decision that needs to be made in my build.
Do an inventory search off the Ford page for dealers near you, you can select by color. It's a neat color, very light cement I'd call it. I saw no hint of green....it was in late twilight under dealer's lights....
Sponsored

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wow, love These pics! I am settled on white Sasquatch but damn, that carb grey Sas is making me reconsider my color choice.

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco 9 NEW Broncos @ factory by Ford Stig! Bronco-palooza ??? 1608230876836

Cactus Gray is growin on me .... it looks like a light Gray ..... just compare it to the White and Silver next to it .... all 3 colors under the same lighting helps to differentiate .... and under the sun or on a overcast day it looks like a different color

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

AHHH! BD on steelies or something squatched I cannot decide, I love them both equally.

Sponsored

JuicyJ

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do an inventory search off the Ford page for dealers near you, you can select by color. It's a neat color, very light cement I'd call it. I saw no hint of green....it was in late twilight under dealer's lights....
I actually tried that last weekend to go see a cactus grey sport. The dealer I went to didn’t have it there even though the website said it was. I plan on trying again until I can find one. Happy to hear no hint of green since that is what I don’t want.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
HOLD EVERYTHING! That BD has WHITE steel wheels!!! Are those some new option I can't have? I like those, they don't look like spares....My confusion. The whites are on the Base....now back to B&P to see if that's an option...wondering why I can't have those on 4dr BD?

And that Carbonized is very sharp.
Im hoping that when I eventually go to buy one I can ask my dealer if they will give me the 16" white/gray steels off of a Ranger in trade for whatever new style alloys I get. I love aluminum if they look good like outlaws, westerns, or welds but this new style of half black wannabe roman chariot blade types just look like trash to me. I like my wheels like a 90s coming of age movie. Deep yet simple.

Sponsored

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Where are all these "Pre" production Broncos going?
Dealerships I imagine due to the large dealer sticker on the window. Rumor is each dealership will be getting at least one to test and learn on along with showing reservation buyers what they can expect. Maybe we will get lucky and be able to take one for a test drive.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think they're actually Aluminum ........... made to look like steelies
16" Bright Polished Silver-Painted Steel Wheel | INCLUDED is what's on B&P.
Sponsored