First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not sure about the color, but the base is such a good deal, and I rather like it. Something just seems right about it. However, wife insists I wont be happy long term and to get a higher trim.

I keep thinking base, Soft 8's, then move up to 32/33's when original tires wear out. By then should be tool to recalibrate speedo.
Should have been more clear that the Base Sasquatch v. Base with nothing... is what I am deciding.

The bronco is so modular, that I could just upgrade it over time.
Sponsored

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

HA , that is right by my house !

yes, I live 16 miles from Yellowstone Park. Stop by for coffee next time you are out this way.
No kidding. I was out that way this summer. One of my very best friends is from La Barge Wyoming!! Absolutely will stop next time. I wanna go back visit it all again!!

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With 22 pages there may have been a comment that I missed. Is the white bronco sitting next to a 2 or 4 wheel drive ranger (If someone can tell)? Just curious for comparison. Bronco defiantly looks beefier.

Sponsored
OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

With 22 pages there may have been a comment that I missed. Is the white bronco sitting next to a 2 or 4 wheel drive ranger (If someone can tell)? Just curious for comparison. Bronco defiantly looks beefier.
@LEGEND think help with that question!?

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is it strange I like the AMB on the 2 door more than the 4 door? Good thing I'm getting the 2 door!!! I also think buying the white top later is better on the 2 door... That white top on the 4 door is a lot of white and detracts from the over all rig...

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Is it strange I like the AMB on the 2 door more than the 4 door? Good thing I'm getting the 2 door!!! I also think buying the white top later is better on the 2 door... That white top on the 4 door is a lot of white and detracts from the over all rig...
No I don't think it's strange. I def think the colors look different on the 2 and 4 doors. Some def compliment better on the 2 door!

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
HOLY SHIT that looks so good. Do I go white and have easy to clean/easy paint repair or do I go this which just looks SO fucking good.
i know, I keep buying cars this color. I really want something a different color, but dang, it just looks so good. I keep coming back to it.

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like the FX4 skid plate so I'm going to say 4x4.
Thanks, It helps me get some perspective. My wife thinks the Bronco is to boxy but I am excited to see one in the driveway. I think she will like it more when we drop the top and go for a spin.

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
I could help you but someone will make some ridiculous comment. That CO has the "towing capability" the rear has always been higher on every vehicle manufactured where the factory has installed the hitch. They account for 10% of the tow rating weight being behind the rear axle. Different rear springs.

The one at Allen Park did not have a hitch and is lower in the rear and mostly level. Do with this information what you want.
There is no difference in tow rating (3,500 pounds) between Broncos with or without tow package. The tow package does not make any changes to the suspension.

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
It does on a jeep. Do you install the springs for Ford, and are you sure they are the same part number? It also states no trailer sway control without the hitch.
If there was a change in the suspension with the tow package, the tow rating would different - itā€™s not, itā€™s the same. One would also reasonably expect Ford to say HD rear suspension in the tow package description - they donā€™t. The contents of the tow package have also been confirmed in at least one of the 6G member QA ā€˜s with a Ford employee.

I donā€™t know regarding sway control but Iā€™ve never seen anything from Ford that specifically says ā€no sway without tow packageā€. It seems to be generally accepted on this forum that the sway control is the same as F-150. Itā€™s software and it is on all models.

Last edited:

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm curious what's on the window sticker. It's a shame all of these will eventually be scrapped. :'(
Sponsored