First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 10th anniversary rubicon unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looking at the winch mounting on that 2 door, is it attached to the frame horns?
as well any issues with it sticking out in front Of the bumper like that. Seems to me it could get beat up a lot.
Asking for all the winch bumpers I have ever seen have it mounted closer to the body, and protected by the bumper.
Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Looking at the winch mounting on that 2 door, is it attached to the frame horns?
as well any issues with it sticking out in front Of the bumper like that. Seems to me it could get beat up a lot.
Asking for all the winch bumpers I have ever seen have it mounted closer to the body, and protected by the bumper.
They call it a Modular Bumper, so at first thought you would think it's attached to the bumper but looking at a closeup, I think your right, it's attached to the frame horns.

Ford Bronco 90+ More 2021 Bronco & Bronco Sport Photos From Ford Employee Roundup Event 2021 Ford Bronco Shadow Black Interior Employee Roundup Event-45 winch

Ford Bronco 90+ More 2021 Bronco & Bronco Sport Photos From Ford Employee Roundup Event 2021 Ford Broncon Engine chassis - Copy