Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Have to admit, I'm tempted to get the Sasquatch package -- even though I really don't need it -- makes the Bronco a f___ing STUD.
It really does.
Sponsored

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have two questions, when looking at these photos dose the two door have a oblong hatch that opens over the back seats, and does any one know how the front seats fold in the two for passengers to get in to the back . I have a 2007 Jeep and it suck to climb into , in miss the old Jeep with the tumble seat , how are they doing in the bronco

BroncoChicken

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘12 Lexus GX, ‘75 Bronco Sport “Buddy”
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I have two questions, when looking at these photos dose the two door have a oblong hatch that opens over the back seats, and does any one know how the front seats fold in the two for passengers to get in to the back . I have a 2007 Jeep and it suck to climb into , in miss the old Jeep with the tumble seat , how are they doing in the bronco
The hatch is part of the modular top for the 2-door. It’s like a sunroof for the second row. The doors on the 2-door are 48” long and there’s a release handle at the top of the seat back to slide it forward. You can see the handle in this picture, black piece on the corner of the brown leather section.

4DD570B5-B7E1-4461-9F05-070EBC6DEB8E.png

Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Japanese car/SUV unfortunately
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bronco Event ... My Take. First of all the Bronco is BIG -- will make Wranglers look like little wimpy 6 footers and the Bronco is a 6 foot 5 BuildWildStud! Great photos in thread -- I took a few but nowhere that many. So as for the great WHITE ROOF (which is my personal "must have") -- sounds like it will be available but "later" (no idea what that means yet). From the story I heard, the Cactus Grey with WHITE ROOF and the Cyber Orange 2-Door with the door cutouts were intended to be part of the original reveal/auto show circuit units and the White Roof and Interior were sort of to enhance the "talking points" (whatever that means) but with the online reveal and major love the WHITE ROOF is getting, Ford is evaluating how to offer (option, part of larger package, retro-package (my preference -- maybe with a few vintage colors!)). SO IF YOU WANT IT....HOLD YOUR BREATH -- it might take awhile. Other tidbits -- over 180,000 reservations now with big mix across all models. Guy said Ford was surprised at number of base units in the reservation banks for what it's worth. Sport looks good -- maybe a little small if you're a big guy. Was hoping my big guy son would like and want to order one -- but he was all about the Bronco sized vehicle (whats a few more $$$s!). Cyber Orange looks good -- a bit lighter than the present orange on the Mustang. Got my swag T-Shirt -- so that was cool. Lots of shirts/stuff on Amazon under Bronco (spend some $$ folks!). Have to admit, I'm tempted to get the Sasquatch package -- even though I really don't need it -- makes the Bronco a f___ing STUD.
hopefully they will at least include it before we order. I am sure based on when I made my reservation, I am late 2021 at best so I can wait...and if ordering it means I have to wait a few more months, I am ok with that.
I would rather wait longer than have Bronco envy lol seeing what I really wanted driving on the road a few months later....especially given the price we are about to put into this beast

Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Japanese car/SUV unfortunately
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bronco Event ... My Take. First of all the Bronco is BIG -- will make Wranglers look like little wimpy 6 footers and the Bronco is a 6 foot 5 BuildWildStud! Great photos in thread -- I took a few but nowhere that many. So as for the great WHITE ROOF (which is my personal "must have") -- sounds like it will be available but "later" (no idea what that means yet). From the story I heard, the Cactus Grey with WHITE ROOF and the Cyber Orange 2-Door with the door cutouts were intended to be part of the original reveal/auto show circuit units and the White Roof and Interior were sort of to enhance the "talking points" (whatever that means) but with the online reveal and major love the WHITE ROOF is getting, Ford is evaluating how to offer (option, part of larger package, retro-package (my preference -- maybe with a few vintage colors!)). SO IF YOU WANT IT....HOLD YOUR BREATH -- it might take awhile. Other tidbits -- over 180,000 reservations now with big mix across all models. Guy said Ford was surprised at number of base units in the reservation banks for what it's worth. Sport looks good -- maybe a little small if you're a big guy. Was hoping my big guy son would like and want to order one -- but he was all about the Bronco sized vehicle (whats a few more $$$s!). Cyber Orange looks good -- a bit lighter than the present orange on the Mustang. Got my swag T-Shirt -- so that was cool. Lots of shirts/stuff on Amazon under Bronco (spend some $$ folks!). Have to admit, I'm tempted to get the Sasquatch package -- even though I really don't need it -- makes the Bronco a f___ing STUD.
Did anyone ask/mention/overhear anything on them adding the MT to the 2.7?

Sponsored

Drinxxs04

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looking at the specifications on ford website and came across this...what the heck is the “adrenaline rush package” not included on the wildtrak
Ford Bronco 90+ More 2021 Bronco & Bronco Sport Photos From Ford Employee Roundup Event 5C236E6F-9839-490A-A152-FFA79193D7C1

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looking at the specifications on ford website and came across this...what the heck is the “adrenaline rush package” not included on the wildtrak
5C236E6F-9839-490A-A152-FFA79193D7C1.png

Been brought up several times with no real answer. General consensus was maybe the pre-preproduction name for the squatch package, since it says available as an option for all trims expect Wildtrak, since that is the only trim it's standard.

Also, charge your battery. Your living way too much on the edge.

Drinxxs04

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Been brought up several times with no real answer. General consensus was maybe the pre-preproduction name for the squatch package, since it says available as an option for all packages expect Wildtrak.
That’s what I was thinking...but was hoping for another combo group...such as 33s with the 2.7 and armor, lightbar. Something...

optimism is keeping me going waiting for the B&P

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I attended the Ford Employee Bronco Roundup today. I think I got a few questions answered. The interior in the Cactus Grey 4DR is not cloth and it is not marine grade vinyl. It is a stretchy type material that will wick moisture away from the occupants.
Excellent observations on the seat cover material. Taking your description I went to google and found that the seat cover material sounds like it could be Neoprene seat covers. If correct, the following description makes it sound like a good choice for the Bronco and a solution to all our grumblings in a number of threads about hot, sweaty, non-cooled, un-perforated seats. Also, looking at the closeup photo, the seat material does look like Neoprene. @shoelessjoe, when you felt the material, did it feel like Neoprene to you?

Neoprene seat covers

A Superior Level Of Comfort
One of the reasons people love Neoprene seat covers is because of the superior level of comfort they provide. Their ability to wick away moisture and sweat and keep seats feeling dry and cool is a major reason they are so comfortable. Plus, Neoprene seat covers provide the perfect balance between softness and firmness. They are soft enough to mold itself to your shape, yet firm enough to provide some support. If you spend lots of time sitting in your automobile, you need the comfort moisture wicking Neoprene seat covers provide. They will also make the interior of your vehicle look great.

No More Sweaty Seats
Nobody likes sitting in damp, sweaty, seats in their cars, trucks or SUVs. That’s why Neoprene seat covers are growing in popularity. When you have Neoprene seat covers in your vehicle, you know your seats will always be dry and comfortable when you get in.

https://www.caltrend.com/are-neoprene-seat-covers-sweaty-2/
Ford Bronco 90+ More 2021 Bronco & Bronco Sport Photos From Ford Employee Roundup Event 2021 Ford Bronco Cactus Gray White Interior Employee Roundup Event-19 - Copy

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Excellent observations on the seat cover material. Taking your description I went to google and found that the seat cover material sounds like it could be Neoprene seat covers. If correct, the following description makes it sound like a good choice for the Bronco and a solution to all our grumblings in a number of threads about hot, sweaty, non-cooled, un-perforated seats. Also, looking at the closeup photo, the seat material does look like Neoprene. @shoelessjoe, when you felt the material, did it feel like Neoprene to you?

Ford Bronco 90+ More 2021 Bronco & Bronco Sport Photos From Ford Employee Roundup Event 2021 Ford Bronco Cactus Gray White Interior Employee Roundup Event-19 - Copy
I didn't feel the material because we could not touch the vehicles but I would say it is more like Neoprene.

Sponsored

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Administrator or somebody, should we make a thread dedicated for these people to post this type of actual confirmed info that’s gathered at these type of events? This is really good info and it’s going to get buried in the thread before too long. I’ve seen other in person official info in several other threads also.
Just a thought....... ?

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Rubberized interior should be like Sasquatch. . . Available in all trim levels.

Rufus

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did anyone ask/mention/overhear anything on them adding the MT to the 2.7?
I didn't ask -- I'm not interested in a manual. I would guess they are studying the feasibility...but who knows!

JimmyD

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4/2019 Mustang Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure if they are not allowed to take close up's of the tire sizes or these people that attend just have not idea that those are things we want to know. Because OP did an excellent job of missing it in every close up.
I saw the size as 245/70/17 on the tire.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

2021 Ford Bronco Cactus Gray White Interior Employee Roundup Event-19 - Copy.png

I love my neoprene Wet Okoles. Extremely long wearing and put up with a lot of wet, dirty abuse. They are however hot after sitting on them for a bit. Balls sweating hot. Keep that AC going. Go put on a neoprene wet suit in the summer time and you'll know what I mean hot. If you like to sweat, get neoprene. I don't mind so much, but a lot of people don't like neoprene seats.

It's kinda funny that sight says they don't make you sweat, cause I know a lot of people who do, including me. Maybe that website has a special kind of non sweaty neoprene. Breathable neoprene? Isn't it supposed to be waterproof?

Doesn't matter to me, I like neoprene and don't mind sweating. I have a wet dog on my seats all the time and neoprene is perfect for that.
Sponsored

Last edited: