North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Anyone got pictures of front or rear suspension on the different models? Would love to see some of the coilovers and control arms on squatch vs non squatch.
no one has gotten good suspension pics yet. it’s driving me crazy too....I also want someone to pop the hood to see what the 2.3 vs. 2.7 looks like and what space we have to work with
Here are a number of suspension pics of the Bronco.

Images: 2021 Bronco Chassis, Undercarriage, Suspension, Transmission, Driveshaft, Differential, & More

Ford Bronco 90+ More 2021 Bronco & Bronco Sport Photos From Ford Employee Roundup Event bronco_parts_03-
Sponsored

Last edited:

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I really want that CG with White Interior. I would love if Ford made that an available choice.
I do appreciate the photos of the 4dr CG with white accents/white top. I'm resigning myself to not seeing them this model year. I'm not willing to settle for anything less and I'm not going to drop $48K to only have to paint door handles. If Ford can't deliver the white grill/trail sights/door handles, white roll bar, white interior accents, I'll wait until they do.
Ford MUST make and offer that white interior, or I am going to lose some faith. I get it maynot be planned initially, but the sheer popularity of it would make it stupid not to offer this or something very similar.
When I do a google search for current production cars and trucks, I cannot find a single one with a white interior, not saying they don't exist, I just cannot find one, as they are not typical. You would have to be someone who is very meticulous in car care to keep a white interior looking good, very difficult off-road, impossible with kids. If white were a popular interior color, all manufacturers would offer it.

Remember, all these Bronco's you are see are pre-production builds intended to go to car shows, nothing more.

Ford, as well as most vehicle manufacturers, sell production vehicles, not show vehicles. If your are upset the Bronco does not look like a SEMA show vehicle right off the showroom floor, then you will need to pay to have your Bronco customized or adjust your expectations or look for another vehicle.

Last edited:

Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Japanese car/SUV unfortunately
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When I do a google search for current production cars and trucks, I cannot find a single one with a white interior, not saying they don't exist, I just cannot find one as they are not typical. You would have to be someone who is very meticulous in car care to keep a white interior looking good, very difficult off-road, impossible with kids. If white were a popular interior color, all manufacturers would offer it.

Remember, all these Bronco's you are see are pre-production builds intended to go to car shows, nothing more.

Ford, as well as most vehicle manufacturers, sell production vehicles, not show vehicles. If your are upset the Bronco does not look like a SEMA show vehicle right off the showroom floor, then you will need to pay to have your Bronco customized or adjust your expectations or look for another vehicle.
very true on keeping white clean. I guess I am dreaming of an easy clean/care for vinyl that wipes clean and doesn’t stain...maybe I am dreaming but you have to admit it looks damn good!!

BroncoChicken

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘12 Lexus GX, ‘75 Bronco Sport “Buddy”
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I have seen these and that’s great, but what I really want to see is what the real models look like and what the suspension looks like on the BL with and without Sasquatch and what the WT looks like.
I know some people will disagree, but I’m almost positive the Badlands suspension is the same whether or not you Sasquatch it. The difference is in the taller position sensitive reservoir coil overs. Sasquatch adds the taller bump stops to limit up travel 10mm. Wildtrak and First Editions have the same, as will any other trim with Sasquatch.

Sponsored

Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know some people will disagree, but I’m almost positive the Badlands suspension is the same whether or not you Sasquatch it. The difference is in the taller position sensitive reservoir coil overs. Sasquatch adds the taller bump stops to limit up travel 10mm. Wildtrak and First Editions have the same, as will any other trim with Sasquatch.
yeah I agree, that’s why I am hoping for some photographic evidence one way or another

Chief Keith

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
whether or not you Sasquatch it. The difference is in the taller position sensitive reservoir coil overs. Sasquatch adds the taller bump stops to limit up travel 10mm. Wildtrak and First Editions have the same, as will any other trim with Sasquatch.
yeah I agree, that’s why I am hoping for some photographic evidence one way or another

If this is true what "they" say they are very similar and that the only difference is reducing up travel; Then why V6 and AT only? I wonder if gas mileage takes a hit with the 2.3 and 35's and they didn't want to have that advertised.

dpav02

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Toyota 4Runner Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Never gonna happen.
Never say never. If there is truly enough demand an aftermarket company will make it a reality although it won't be cheap.

Or Ford will eventually offer it. Whether that's in a future "special edition" or not is up to them.

dpav02

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Toyota 4Runner Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

build and price should be released BEFORE September so we have one more week to chill out and speculate.
Build and Price was never committed to "BEFORE" September.

Mike Levine said, "By September". In Corporate speak that means, "By the end of September".

I bet we have another 4 or 5 weeks to wait. Not 1.

BroncoChicken

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘12 Lexus GX, ‘75 Bronco Sport “Buddy”
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

If this is true what "they" say they are very similar and that the only difference is reducing up travel; Then why V6 and AT only? I wonder if gas mileage takes a hit with the 2.3 and 35's and they didn't want to have that advertised.
The badlands has the same suspension as Sasquatch but you can get it with the 2.3 and 7-speed. It has to have something to do with the 35” tires. Maybe gas mileage, maybe warranty transmission considerations. I obviously don’t know the real reason.

Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I attended the Ford Employee Bronco Roundup today. I think I got a few questions answered. The interior in the Cactus Grey 4DR is not cloth and it is not marine grade vinyl. It is a stretchy type material that will wick moisture away from the occupants. Bang & Olufsen Speaker locations, it appears there are 2 in each corner of the dash, 1 in the center of the dash, 1 in each of the front kick panels, one behind each of the rear seats and the subwoofer in the right rear. The tires on the 2DR Cyber Orange with the cut-out doors and Sasquatch package are 38s. The guy said he does not know if you can get them from the factory but he says they will fit with a lift on the vehicle. Also there is a handle on the inside of the doors that are used when you take the doors off. The guy forgot what the weight of the doors were but he said 1 person can take them off by themselves. Also the supposed 1 off interior on the Cyber Orange according to the guy i talked to today said it is not a 1 off and could be offered in a package. The rear side windows on the 2DR do come out.

Phil_Is_My_Middle_Name

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20MY F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I attended the Ford Employee Bronco Roundup today. I think I got a few questions answered. The interior in the Cactus Grey 4DR is not cloth and it is not marine grade vinyl. It is a stretchy type material that will wick moisture away from the occupants. Bang & Olufsen Speaker locations, it appears there are 2 in each corner of the dash, 1 in the center of the dash, 1 in each of the front kick panels, one behind each of the rear seats and the subwoofer in the right rear. The tires on the 2DR Cyber Orange with the cut-out doors and Sasquatch package are 38s. The guy said he does not know if you can get them from the factory but he says they will fit with a lift on the vehicle. Also there is a handle on the inside of the doors that are used when you take the doors off. The guy forgot what the weight of the doors were but he said 1 person can take them off by themselves. Also the supposed 1 off interior on the Cyber Orange according to the guy i talked to today said it is not a 1 off and could be offered in a package. The rear side windows on the 2DR do come out.
Thanks for getting answers. In one video it was said the doors are under 50lbs.

MrJoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Fantastic report! Thanks.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have seen these and that’s great, but what I really want to see is what the real models look like and what the suspension looks like on the BL with and without Sasquatch and what the WT looks like.

Exactly. I want to see pictures of the standard suspension vs the squatch/Badlands suspension, front and rear. I'd like to see what is the same and what is different, including upper and lower control arms. Get an idea how much clearance is between tire and UCA so I know if I can use stock wheels for the tires I want. It would also help me decide if I want to go base suspension and upgrade myself vs paying for the Badlands suspension.

All it has to be is a picture with the wheel at full lock. Front from one side and from behind on the other.

Apparently most people don't care and will drive it the way it is, but I can't wait to start modding the heck out of it.

Rufus

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I do appreciate the photos of the 4dr CG with white accents/white top. I'm resigning myself to not seeing them this model year. I'm not willing to settle for anything less and I'm not going to drop $48K to only have to paint door handles. If Ford can't deliver the white grill/trail sights/door handles, white roll bar, white interior accents, I'll wait until they do.
Bronco Event ... My Take. First of all the Bronco is BIG -- will make Wranglers look like little wimpy 6 footers and the Bronco is a 6 foot 5 BuildWildStud! Great photos in thread -- I took a few but nowhere that many. So as for the great WHITE ROOF (which is my personal "must have") -- sounds like it will be available but "later" (no idea what that means yet). From the story I heard, the Cactus Grey with WHITE ROOF and the Cyber Orange 2-Door with the door cutouts were intended to be part of the original reveal/auto show circuit units and the White Roof and Interior were sort of to enhance the "talking points" (whatever that means) but with the online reveal and major love the WHITE ROOF is getting, Ford is evaluating how to offer (option, part of larger package, retro-package (my preference -- maybe with a few vintage colors!)). SO IF YOU WANT IT....HOLD YOUR BREATH -- it might take awhile. Other tidbits -- over 180,000 reservations now with big mix across all models. Guy said Ford was surprised at number of base units in the reservation banks for what it's worth. Sport looks good -- maybe a little small if you're a big guy. Was hoping my big guy son would like and want to order one -- but he was all about the Bronco sized vehicle (whats a few more $$$s!). Cyber Orange looks good -- a bit lighter than the present orange on the Mustang. Got my swag T-Shirt -- so that was cool. Lots of shirts/stuff on Amazon under Bronco (spend some $$ folks!). Have to admit, I'm tempted to get the Sasquatch package -- even though I really don't need it -- makes the Bronco a f___ing STUD.
Sponsored