Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know pre-production and everything... but the CG 4door has the plastic/rubber backing to the seats like we’ve all been wanting...

Even if it does look like they just screwed a sheet of plastic to the back of the seat lol.
I'm with you on that!
Sponsored

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

again, they are pre-prod trucks. but there are no speakers in the doors. so you don't lose your radio/audio by removing the doors. and i think the sub is the the side panel on the right side of the trunk. not in the door.

fantastic shots.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Absolutely amazing pictures. I’m soooo hoping the Chicago Auto Show happens in January. Bc I have a feeling that be the only place I’ll get to see the Bronco after we all start getting our orders in here next few months.

Side Note: I dig those zipper pockets on the back seats on the sport Broncos, super handy!! I also love the white seats but working in a rubber plant no white for me! I do love the seats in the fishing edition tho!! I also dig the hatchback where the window opens and the hatch on the sport. I’m falling in love with the sport lol!!!

I won’t lie I secretly wish we would of got a tailgate on the bronco instead of the barn door!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So I see the rear speakers and the sub in these pics, and speaker grills in the corners of the dash top. Wonder if those dash top ones are the whole speaker or just the tweeters?

I don’t see anything in the front doors or on either side under the dash (like in the Jeep).

Anyone know?

Dro

Wildtrak
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 Door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is that rubberized flooring on the Outer Banks??? :eek:

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A few things to add whether it makes sense to some or not. Why use brown/gray and blue stitch mix with the bronco interior seats, to me it's not a good match at least for my eyes, but I guess that's one of the leather option, since it's in the outerbank full size bronco and mine will be in marine vinyl (pics attached). It's also good to see that not all of the second row seats will have the carpet style backing.

Also, those doors would probably benefit by adding weather strips for less road noise etc..?

I'm surprised they didn't go with the electronic tranny switch like on the bronco sport. It should be an option for the nonSasquatch for people willing to pay for it

Ford Bronco 90+ More 2021 Bronco & Bronco Sport Photos From Ford Employee Roundup Event IMG_2431

Ford Bronco 90+ More 2021 Bronco & Bronco Sport Photos From Ford Employee Roundup Event IMG_2434.PNG

Ford Bronco 90+ More 2021 Bronco & Bronco Sport Photos From Ford Employee Roundup Event IMG_2416.JPG

Ford Bronco 90+ More 2021 Bronco & Bronco Sport Photos From Ford Employee Roundup Event IMG_2417.JPG

Last edited:

Sponsored

foreWard

Badlands
First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep GC Trailhawk, 2003 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I NEED that cactus grey Bronco’s interior.

Chief Keith

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey OP, did you catch what size those KO2s were on that 4 door? Are those 315s?
Not sure if they are not allowed to take close up's of the tire sizes or these people that attend just have not idea that those are things we want to know. Because OP did an excellent job of missing it in every close up.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Good thing you you took picture because we'll never see that white interior in person. Lol
I do appreciate the photos of the 4dr CG with white accents/white top. I'm resigning myself to not seeing them this model year. I'm not willing to settle for anything less and I'm not going to drop $48K to only have to paint door handles. If Ford can't deliver the white grill/trail sights/door handles, white roll bar, white interior accents, I'll wait until they do.

PulltheLeverBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150 Platinum 2014 Flex Limited w/Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Man...that Cactus Gray with White and Gray interior plus those bright red accents is my LOVE LANGUAGE. Just put it in my veins --- plus --- add a bunch of ScotchGuard™ for those seats! o_O
Sponsored