Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I believe this to be the rear headliner I'd have to verify but I think the whole is clearance for the communications hub
That's what I was thinking KC.

Last edited:

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I hate those graphics!

1609980074247.gif
Not to worry William. Through experience I've found a hair dryer, a can of Goo-Gone, along with a little patience, and you'll never know they were there. :)

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition; 2003 350Z Track
Clubs

I hate the gray in the FE graphics. FORD probably added the gray since they changed the FE to include ugly gray MIC hard top. Poor effort by FORD to fix a bad decision on the hard tops. Don’t they realize the First Edition and Wildtrack were supposed to be the headliners of the Bronco line? Adding the Gray into the graphics and adding the Gray MIC top really cheapens what FORD originally intended.

I am planning on ordering both of my FE reservations with the Shadow Black Modular hard top. FORD should give the reservation holders that order the Shadow Black Modular hard top solid black FE graphics to match the Shadow Black Modular hard top.

I just don’t understand how FORD constantly screws up the color coordination on the interior and exterior of the Bronco. I am already very close to dropping my second reservation for the 4 door FE due to the lack of towing support and ability to order roof racks due to GVWR.

DE254942-435E-4E56-A1EB-01CBACEE94BE.jpg

DAEFD75C-6768-4364-B49C-F620F645AA6C.png

72roadster

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I hate the gray in the FE graphics. FORD probably added the gray since they changed the FE to include ugly gray MIC hard top. Poor effort by FORD to fix a bad decision on the hard tops. Don’t they realize the First Edition and Wildtrack were supposed to be the headliners of the Bronco line? Adding the Gray into the graphics and adding the Gray MIC top really cheapens what FORD originally intended.

I am planning on ordering both of my FE reservations with the Shadow Black Modular hard top. FORD should give the reservation holders that order the Shadow Black Modular hard top solid black FE graphics to match the Shadow Black Modular hard top.

I just don’t understand how FORD constantly screws up the color coordination on the interior and exterior of the Bronco. I am already very close to dropping my second reservation for the 4 door FE due to the lack of towing support and ability to order roof racks due to GVWR.

DE254942-435E-4E56-A1EB-01CBACEE94BE.jpg

DAEFD75C-6768-4364-B49C-F620F645AA6C.png
I think it’s probably the tie in to the interior accents. Just be glad they chose grey fro the chick lets and grab handles and not grabber blue

LEGEND

First Name
KC
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 grand cherokee, 2002 e250 4x4,
Super bright...you mean like the SUN?! Like it will look outside while driving around?! The mic top is an ugly color gray. Ford came up short on that one. Painted black or body color matched was the goal, but they accepted less just to meet deadlines, my guess.
The MIC tops have a slight texture, but have a sheen to them, lights DO reflect causing a lighter than REAL life appearance These MIC tops were NEVER meant or marketed as body color match or A gloss finished black top. That would be the MODULAR hardtop as far as deadlines that's not my gig!

Mustang302

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape
Why does the tire bulge look so much wider on this IG photo even those on the factory pics? Both the FE and these rims are both 17x8.5 and supposedly the same tires?

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Why does the tire bulge look so much wider on this IG photo even those on the factory pics? Both the FE and these rims are both 17x8.5 and supposedly the same tires?

Because they are not the same tire. The one you posted are BFG and a true 35x12.5

Advertisement

Advertisement