Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150 Crew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Graphics =

Ford Bronco #986 Rapid Red First Edition gets its graphics + Sound Deadening Headliner + MIC close-ups ??? 1610041013507

BUT...to each their own...
Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That's what I was thinking KC.

Last edited:

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I hate those graphics!

Ford Bronco #986 Rapid Red First Edition gets its graphics + Sound Deadening Headliner + MIC close-ups ??? 1610041013507
Not to worry William. Through experience I've found a hair dryer, a can of Goo-Gone, along with a little patience, and you'll never know they were there. :)

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not to worry William. Through experience I've found a hair dryer, a can of Goo-Gone, along with a little patience, and you'll never know they were there. :)
True that.

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I hate the gray in the FE graphics. FORD probably added the gray since they changed the FE to include ugly gray MIC hard top. Poor effort by FORD to fix a bad decision on the hard tops. Don’t they realize the First Edition and Wildtrack were supposed to be the headliners of the Bronco line? Adding the Gray into the graphics and adding the Gray MIC top really cheapens what FORD originally intended.

I am planning on ordering both of my FE reservations with the Shadow Black Modular hard top. FORD should give the reservation holders that order the Shadow Black Modular hard top solid black FE graphics to match the Shadow Black Modular hard top.

I just don’t understand how FORD constantly screws up the color coordination on the interior and exterior of the Bronco. I am already very close to dropping my second reservation for the 4 door FE due to the lack of towing support and ability to order roof racks due to GVWR.

Ford Bronco #986 Rapid Red First Edition gets its graphics + Sound Deadening Headliner + MIC close-ups ??? DE254942-435E-4E56-A1EB-01CBACEE94BE

Ford Bronco #986 Rapid Red First Edition gets its graphics + Sound Deadening Headliner + MIC close-ups ??? DAEFD75C-6768-4364-B49C-F620F645AA6C

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just don’t understand how FORD constantly screws up the color coordination on the interior and exterior of the Bronco.
I wasn't sure if this was a poll or not....but, +1

72roadster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I hate the gray in the FE graphics. FORD probably added the gray since they changed the FE to include ugly gray MIC hard top. Poor effort by FORD to fix a bad decision on the hard tops. Don’t they realize the First Edition and Wildtrack were supposed to be the headliners of the Bronco line? Adding the Gray into the graphics and adding the Gray MIC top really cheapens what FORD originally intended.

I am planning on ordering both of my FE reservations with the Shadow Black Modular hard top. FORD should give the reservation holders that order the Shadow Black Modular hard top solid black FE graphics to match the Shadow Black Modular hard top.

I just don’t understand how FORD constantly screws up the color coordination on the interior and exterior of the Bronco. I am already very close to dropping my second reservation for the 4 door FE due to the lack of towing support and ability to order roof racks due to GVWR.

Ford Bronco #986 Rapid Red First Edition gets its graphics + Sound Deadening Headliner + MIC close-ups ??? DAEFD75C-6768-4364-B49C-F620F645AA6C

I think it’s probably the tie in to the interior accents. Just be glad they chose grey fro the chick lets and grab handles and not grabber blue

Mustang302

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mystic Cobra, Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Why does the tire bulge look so much wider on this IG photo even those on the factory pics? Both the FE and these rims are both 17x8.5 and supposedly the same tires?

Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Why does the tire bulge look so much wider on this IG photo even those on the factory pics? Both the FE and these rims are both 17x8.5 and supposedly the same tires?

Because they are not the same tire. The one you posted are BFG and a true 35x12.5

HardenUp

First Edition
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I really like the body color front door handle and the black painted rear handle. I hope they offer chrome front and black rear rims.

Ford Bronco #986 Rapid Red First Edition gets its graphics + Sound Deadening Headliner + MIC close-ups ??? 1610070551057
Sponsored