First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really like the body color front door handle and the black painted rear handle. I hope they offer chrome front and black rear rims.

1610070551057.jpeg
You do realize the rear door handle has blue plastic over it....

Sponsored

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘88 911,‘15 Chevy 2500, ‘24 Acura Integra Type S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Graphics look cheezie, F&F pepboys special. Hope they have a no cost graphics delete option for the Wildtrak.

Headliner looks meh'. No reflective material to dissipate heat.

Still not sure about the gloss black mismatched with the flat mic gray trim. Maybe it will grow on me. I don't know...

Last edited:

95Bravo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
"Lighter than real life" - so you meant, in the pictures? My point is that indoor lights are no brighter than outdoors...IN REAL LIFE. My bigger point is that the MIC top is f-ing ugly. And, yes, the MODULAR top is black and differs from the ugly MIC top - everyone knows that (or should at this point). MY reference to the black painted or body color tops was to point out that Ford started with that goal, and now the only option is this ugly ass MIC top (even for the $65K+ FE model). No one gets the modular top until 2022 or beyond. Truly did not think that was a controversial statement.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
"Lighter than real life" - so you meant, in the pictures? My point is that indoor lights are no brighter than outdoors...IN REAL LIFE. My bigger point is that the MIC top is f-ing ugly. And, yes, the MODULAR top is black and differs from the ugly MIC top - everyone knows that (or should at this point). MY reference to the black painted or body color tops was to point out that Ford started with that goal, and now the only option is this ugly ass MIC top (even for the $65K+ FE model). No one gets the modular top until 2022 or beyond. Truly did not think that was a controversial statement.
Where did you hear no one gets a mod top until 2022?

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Where did you hear no one gets a mod top until 2022?
BN 'Spotlight' news article on BD (published January 7) also shows body-colored as MY21.
  • Modular Hard Top, Body Color-Painted (Late Availability)
    • Rear-Window Defroster and Washer
    • Storage Bag – Front Row Top Panels (for On-Vehicle Storage)
  • Modular Hard Top, Shadow Black-Painted (Late Availability)
AND, as of this moment, B&P doesn't even reference "Late Availability" for the black MOD

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
BN 'Spotlight' news article on BD (published January 7) also shows body-colored as MY21.
  • Modular Hard Top, Body Color-Painted (Late Availability)
  • Modular Hard Top, Shadow Black-Painted (Late Availability)
AND, as of this moment, B&P doesn't even reference "Late Availability" for the black MOD
Ford Bronco #986 Rapid Red First Edition gets its graphics + Sound Deadening Headliner + MIC close-ups ??? roof

revans1009

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Kia Telluride, 2012 Caravan
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Getting stiggy with it!

#986 looking good after it got graphics applied. Looking a lil less naked! Also the first two pictures are the pre graphics of #986.

MIC closeup and the "felt" sound deadening headliner material!

Soft top folded up.

**Please keep in mind these are some super bright lights making the MIC look super light!

Ford Bronco #986 Rapid Red First Edition gets its graphics + Sound Deadening Headliner + MIC close-ups ??? roof

This is the first time I am noticing this pivot point sitting below the frame/rock rail. Is anyone else concerned as it looks to me that if you are actually sitting on the rock rail you will undoubtedly hit this pivot point? It does not look like it's anything sturdy enough to take the abuse in this scenario.
Sponsored