Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks for the photos......and......ummm.......hmmmm.......happy for the FE, not happy about NO Tow Package, NO Roof Rails, and now, having to live with chintzy looking graphics. Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure the style fits for some people, appeals to some people and this is coming from a middle aged fool like me whom I’m sure design wise its directed at.....but it’s terrible. Somebody tell me when the badassness left the design studio at Ford? Between picking interior and exterior colors, picking these graphics, I’m getting the sense Ford didn’t think all of this through and is now having to slapstick this FE together to just finish it. AT LEAST GIVE US A CHOICE TO NOT HAVE THESE GRAPHICS. Ford, save the cost of not putting these on my Bronco!

I am really not one to complain, I usually seek out the positive and again, I appreciate having a Bronco, have the ability to buy a FE and having the ability to voice my opinion.......but oh dear, these graphics stink. Sorry.
Sponsored

Last edited:

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks for the photos......and......ummm.......hmmmm.......happy for the FE, not happy about NO Tow Package, NO Roof Rails, and now, having to live with chintzy looking graphics. Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure the style fits for some people, appeals to some people and this is coming from a middle aged fool like me whom I’m sure design wise its directed at.....but it’s terrible. Somebody tell me when the badassness left the design studio at Ford? Between picking interior and exterior colors, picking these graphics, I’m getting the sense Ford didn’t think all of this through and is now having to slapstick this FE together to just finish it. AT LEAST GIVE US A CHOICE TO NOT HAVE THESE GRAPHICS. Ford, save the cost of not putting these on my Bronco!

I am really not one to complain, I usually seek out the positive and again, I appreciate having a Bronco, have the ability to buy a FE and having the ability to voice my opinion.......but oh dear, these graphics stink. Sorry.
I was okay with the original FE graphics all black. But adding the cheesy white border on the side gives it that, I bought it at Auto Zone look. To bad they didn't do real inserts like the new Defender.
Ford Bronco #986 Rapid Red First Edition gets its graphics + Sound Deadening Headliner + MIC close-ups ??? il_794xN.2472413704_4b78

Last edited:

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Race Red with MIC graphics. Lol
I must admit Ford is making it hard to stay interested in my FE reservation. Between the Navy Pier interior, MIc Gray top and now the light gray in the graphics, it's not looking like what we reserved the first night. Hopefully they will come through with this new Black interior option, but I wouldn't bet the farm on it. My take is they'll either offer a really cool black interior that will make it all worth while or just go the lazy route and give us the Badlands interior with different color stitching. If their going the lazy route my preference would be to give us the Roast/Black from the Outerbanks , which looks great IMO. Pics don't do this interior color justice, I saw the Roast on a Sport and it looks Gorgeous, alot more rich brown and less orange in person.
Ford Bronco #986 Rapid Red First Edition gets its graphics + Sound Deadening Headliner + MIC close-ups ??? 1705433d9e6f88c97157816f75ac7990 (1)
Sponsored