Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco Sport 351, hydroboost 33's
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

boxes of goodness STILL rolling in! Boss 4x4, Warn Industries, James Duff Ent., Wild Horses 4x4, Bailie Bilt among so many others....a HUGE thank you to all of them!! Please thank them for the support when ordering from them....it goes along way!
Sponsored

DD214

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2015 Pilot, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Too early to tell but the weather right now for a week from tomorrow is about 78 degrees. I hope it holds out.

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

WELL....just about done everything on the list. Weather looks great for Saturday and I know many friends are planning on coming....It's in the Bronco Gods hands now!!

DD214

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I cannot make it tomorrow but I will be there on Saturday.

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

please enjoy your time!!

Sponsored

DD214

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Great time for a great cause …thanks for the invite..see you next year.

pharden

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Edge ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had a great time at my first Bones gathering. Well worth the trip for Newport RI and I even came home with a couple of things from the raffle. Thank you so much to you and the team for all the effort in putting this wonderful event together. I'm looking forward to next year.
Paul Harden

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Another one in the books. Can't thank everyone who came out and contributed! I can only hope very one left fed and a smile on their face....we were able to raise a total of 21,250 yesterday!

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

a walk around video from Saturday...thanks Andre!

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

May It Forward event recap:
The weekend weather could not of been better! The 9th installment of May It Forward was once again a HUGE success! This year we had 40 trucks on the Friday night street cruise with 108 Broncos in attendance on Saturday from 14 states! One couple that I was fortunate to meet came all the way from Jacksonville, FL! The generosity of the Bronco community is unmatched and the support shown by the Bronco community is nothing short of amazing. This event is held to raise funds to donate to the Travis Mills Foundation. (travismills.org) This organization has a retreat in Rome Maine that hosts Post 9/11 Injured soldiers with a trip to bond and heal with other veterans and their families through workshops, adaptive sport and activities and group get togethers, to "recalibrate". The event was also attended by a representative of the retreat that showed all of us a slide show to tell us how our donation affects the soldiers and the progress they are making there. Makes me so happy to see the work being done to help these soldiers in need.
Well, after a couple days of letting the event sink in...I am happy to announce that we continue to shatter my expectations. May It Forward was able to raise $21,250 currently! The Bronco Nation will be notifying us of the proceeds gathered from the sale of their "Gear for good" t-shirt campaign as well. The generosity that people have shown working towards something that is long lasting and impactful is incredible. I am so damn proud of BONES and the members that support this club. This event started as a way for us to get together and maybe make a difference in this world, what it has become is awesome! Please take a minute to look through the pictures posted and I think you will be hard pressed not to find a smiling face in the picture. I like to think that everyone has a good time! This event would not be possible without the participants that give so much to not only come to the event but volunteer their time and resources to make it all happen. I am also proud to announce that the 10th anniversary May It Forward will be held May 18th, 2024 at the PACC Social club, 171 Kendall Pond rd. west, Gardner, MA 01440. There will be a street cruise the night before and working on some other stuff for the 10th as well. Many thanks go to many people and with out every one this would never happen! Bronco on you crazy kids!!

MAYIT.jpg

ma2.jpg

ma3.jpg

ma4.jpg

ma5.jpg

MA6.jpg

MA8.jpg

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

quick update...the tally from the shirts sold by Bronco Nation was another $1,850.20. This brings our grand total to $23,100 for this year! Thank you everyone for the support!!
Sponsored