Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Go for it. Hell, I’ve watched folks go to “work” for years but do nothing other than stand around. I reckon most everyone that looks at this stuff while at work are doing the same. Lots of folks are playing the stock market, or that dogge coin stuff... all trying to get free money. Only thing that bothers me about it, I’m just not smart enough to do any of that stuff. Lol
Sponsored

bronco2drga

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Base

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Go for it. Hell, I’ve watched folks go to “work” for years but do nothing other than stand around. I reckon most everyone that looks at this stuff while at work are doing the same. Lots of folks are playing the stock market, or that dogge coin stuff... all trying to get free money. Only thing that bothers me about it, I’m just not smart enough to do any of that stuff. Lol
I'm pretty heated nobody wants to see my fat tits on onlyfans

Could have afforded to buy this guy's marked up FE if they did

jimmy234

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport S
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The whole point was to have fun/troll and get grief from those who cry about flippers. Mission accomplished. But all jokes aside I do love the truck and I’m really still on the fence about selling it. But everyone I know, especially the boss lady, is saying sell sell sell & get another later.
Kinda twisted, but hey, whatever gets you going lol

That being said, if I could make 30k+ on a vehicle, I would lol

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My wife and I have 2 FEs on order. I will see what the market is once mine comes in.

I have not driven one yet so I will leave the door open, especially if the market for an FE is paying this kind of money.

Ford should have done a better job communicating that you could change your order from 2 door to 4 door during the reservation process. Not knowing we reserved one each. Since that time I have spent way too much time on this forum and decided that I may want one for myself.

The original Bronco we wanted was for the wife. We are definitely keeping the 2 door. Got a feeling she ain’t gonna share. LOL

More power to Don if he can get what he is asking and better for me when I make my decision.

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went one further.

@don1n confirmed he used Kendall Ford:
Screen Shot 2021-07-11 at 3.49.04 PM.png

Window sticker for the eBay listing is also Kendall Ford: https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FMEE5EP0MLA40394
(Search for "Kendall", the dealership name is hidden in the top of the 3 boxes in the lower left)

I called Kendall Ford. They've only received 1 FE. A lightning blue 4-door.

Case closed.
You have absolutely blown my mind with these posts! Absolutely classic fishing, but I'd throw this one back because it seems toxic......

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn you couldn’t let me have fun for a few more hours? 🤣🤣 Good detective work though, didn’t expect anyone to call the dealership this early in the thread being Sunday and all😅
Hope professional South Florida hustlers and car thieves don't track you and that $100K rare Bronco down as easily as this was done. I hear of set ups going down all the time down in Miami for things like this.

Some end in the most interesting ways......

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
like I said 99k is not crazy for the FE at this point in time and he will sell it I believe! Every Bronco owner should want this..makes ours worth more.

OP
OP

don1n

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NSX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hope professional South Florida hustlers and car thieves don't track you and that $100K rare Bronco down as easily as this was done. I hear of set ups going down all the time down in Miami for things like this.

Some end in the most interesting ways......
I’ll be fine either way 😉

Sponsored

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hope the guy gets robbed. I absolutely HATE opportunists, so would be great if this guy gets what he's got coming.

Taking advantage of people whether it's a dealership or some lame guy are both wrong and are increasingly a problem in our economy.
Damn, some of y'all are living that Salt Life. Nobody is taking advantage of anybody. If someone wants a stupid Bronco badly enough to pay $99k then market price has been found. It's annoying that he trolled his listing here and is denying it but I have no problems with his listing.

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Damn, some of y'all are living that Salt Life. Nobody is taking advantage of anybody. If someone wants a stupid Bronco badly enough to pay $99k then market price has been found. It's annoying that he trolled his listing here and is denying it but I have no problems with his listing.
Yup.

Dick for posting/trolling here.

Not a dick for being an opportunist.

Kel

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kelechi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Chevy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

"Loaded with everyone available option"

*is literally missing at least one available option*

I don’t mind the markup trying to make a quick buck, not even one bit. I'd consider selling mine for $100k.. but what really grinds my gears is people saying their car is fully loaded with all options checked when it's not.

Which option is it missing. I sense slot of jelly from folks on here could it because you dont have FE

Grayjax

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Which option is it missing. I sense slot of jelly from folks on here could it because you dont have FE
Or it's because a guy who did buy a fully loaded FE notices at least 1 thing missing from the build sheet and therefore likely it's missing at least 2.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.