Everett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX/BD Mashup
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for your service, our military chaplains are always there for us.
Thank you for your service and I am honored to serve. "Pro Deo et Patria, For God and Country!"
Sponsored

OP
OP
gonavy2205

gonavy2205

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Expedition, 07 Harley Heritage, 07 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love this post. So glad to see some dealers as passionate as customers about a vehicle. This has been missing from Ford for years but Ford is getting better over the past several years.

I would love to see more dealerships being involved with the passion for Ford vehicles. Have customer loyalty days...rotate models each month. Have a little food/drink and let the customers of the same model in town talk to each other and the staff at the dealership. Great thing to do first thing on a Saturday morning at a dealership...even if it's just once a month or every other month.

Imagine how cool it would be to have a bunch of Ford Bronco's parked together at the dealership with a BBQ going on a Saturday morning!

Thanks again for the post!
A lot of it these days is not even just the dealers themselves, it's consumers in general including dealership employees. A lot less brand loyalty than there used to be, so I think that tends to dampen the American car and truck culture. That's why I'm so excited for brands to showcase more "lifestyle vehicles" lately and not just Ford. From our own Bronco, Mustang, and truck families to Chevy's Camaro/Corvette, and even the FCA Wrangler/Charger/Challenger Family. There is still a lot of "cult/lifestyle" vehicles out there for us good ol' Americans to take pride in and show off with.

With that being said, I'm going to be working with our GM and owners, so that when the Bronco's start hitting the streets we can form some event style stuff. Like a Bronco Club or something with not just our dealer, but other local dealers. I was kinda thinkin' every few months do a big breakfast at a dealership then take some day trip somewhere. I'm down in Fredericksburg, VA area, so we have a lot of fun roads, and trail areas not to far west of us in the mountains.

Also, I love the BBQ idea! It's hard to say no to off-roaders and BBQ!

Thanks For Sharing
-Ben

OP
OP
gonavy2205

gonavy2205

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for your service, our military chaplains are always there for us.
No Doubt, Always there for support no matter the need. I worked with a few back in the day and they really made a difference not only in my life, but fellow sailors alike.

OP
OP
gonavy2205

gonavy2205

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lets get another day of stories going! Side note: That build and price tool should be going live soon, can't wait!

Ford Bronco A Big Thank You to the Future Bronco Owners from a Dealer Perspective bkd-
Sponsored