Sponsored

A Bronco, 4Runner, & a Jeep all ride up to a driveway!

sgraing1

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond.A Bunch More Junk.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The Toyota looks like a shitty afterthought.
Sponsored

JDoc92

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn’t have one…damn it. Sorry super let down. 😣
No worries. It just sounded like a joke set up…and my bad attempt to be funny back…

Sponsored

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ashley, do you remember what mpg Nicole has been getting? It is a manual Badlands and I think she mentioned 13mpg. Obviously, she enjoys rowing the gears fast, but she was shocked.
Here are the numbers from our weekend demo...

I reset the Trip 1 meter about a second after I started the BL for the first time. During the entire 336.7 miles we drove, we averaged 17.7. This included all of the heavy rowing to get to know her in the beginning.

Ford Bronco A Bronco, 4Runner, & a Jeep all ride up to a driveway! 1627387026479

After about 80 miles or so I felt like we were properly introduced and I set the Trip 2 meter for the remainder of the test drive to get a better idea of what we would get under normal conditions. As you can see our average jumped to 18.1 for the last 252.8 miles.

Ford Bronco A Bronco, 4Runner, & a Jeep all ride up to a driveway! 1627387044657

I feel very confident that the 18.1 would be representative of what my real world experience would be, as it was a representation of a solid mix of interstate and beach type cruising.

When I free up some time, I am going to do a full write up of our experience. I will say that I switched my order to the MY as it was way too much fun to pass on..

Ford Bronco A Bronco, 4Runner, & a Jeep all ride up to a driveway! 1627387047356
Sponsored