Sponsored

A/C air vents air strength not equal (passenger side much weaker)

jnew71

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Daimond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I looked and didn't find so my apologies. My A/C vents on the passenger side are much weaker than the driver. Is there a setting to balance out?
Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am not saying this is your issue, and Broncos are known to have weak air flow underneath this seats. But others have found that the air ducts have not been correctly assembled from the factory in various places.

So if you're truly not getting air flow out of the passenger side (making sure your dual zone isn't simy the issue), then there is a chance that you're simply disconnected.

Maybe read your hand up under and feel along to see if all that error is coming out somewhere it should not be.

OP
OP
jnew71

jnew71

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Daimond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am assuming if that is the case they'd have to open the dashboard to reconnect - not fond of that idea. Had an appointment today, but cancelled - gonna look around some more at settings, etc.

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Obvious and probably not your issue but there are flow adjustments at the bottom of the vents. My wife has a tendency to close them off most of the way. Then the kids get in and are like I’m not getting any air. Make sure those are open.

OP
OP
jnew71

jnew71

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Daimond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My wife is the same way - they are open. It's weird - it's just one vent - the vent closest to screen on passenger side

Sponsored

Rjhoefar

Badlands
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had an air vent on mine that was stuck closed and the adjuster wasn't connected/ broke. I pushed it open with a screw driver, but dealer still had to replace the whole vent. And yes the dash had to come off, and yes they broke the trim on the switch panel. But the dealer made it right and gave us a loaner for the week they had it.

Rjhoefar

Badlands
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you look in the vent with a light and rotate the adjuster knob, you should see it open and close
Sponsored