pfbz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Turbo, 991 Turbo S, 996 turbo, Q5 Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm sure it's discussed elsewhere, but where the hell did he get that dash? *WAY* nicer than what I have in my Wildtrak. A usable tachometer, what a concept!

One of my real pet peaves with the Bronco, no usable tach, no way to display what gear you are in. Was this a prototype anc they cheaped out on delivering it?

Ford Bronco A car mechanic's review of a Wildtrak Bronco bronco proto dash
Sponsored

SVTLightning

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm sure it's discussed elsewhere, but where the hell did he get that dash? *WAY* nicer than what I have in my Wildtrak. A usable tachometer, what a concept!

One of my real pet peaves with the Bronco, no usable tach, no way to display what gear you are in. Was this a prototype anc they cheaped out on delivering it?

Ford Bronco A car mechanic's review of a Wildtrak Bronco bronco proto dash
Bronco Sport

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really like Rich Bosch. I’ve watched a ton of his videos, and he’s got an incredible backstory. He is known as “Filthy Rich” (i.e., ”If you’re not filthy, you’re not Rich!”) and is the face of DEBOSS GARAGE. He’s a Master Mechanic, Vlogger, Inventor, and all around Diesel Head. Much respect! 👍

However, he also doesn’t like Ford products in general, and he’s very open about that feeling. In fact, he made an entire video about it, and his perspective makes sense.

The only reason I mention this is to let you know that he has a clear bias. That isn’t meant to devalue his review. It’s simply meant to educate the viewer.

Rock on. 🤙

pfbz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Turbo, 991 Turbo S, 996 turbo, Q5 Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Base
Bronco Sport
Negative. It's a Bronco. Not a Bronco Sport...

Must be a prototype or something, which would also explain all the quality issues he points out.

Ford Bronco A car mechanic's review of a Wildtrak Bronco Screen Shot 2022-03-10 at 8.23.48 PM

Strykerwsu

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holden Commodores
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

He uses canned videos in some portions and picked a bronco sport instrument panel instead of Bronco. He used a lot of images of the ”Nintendo“ Bronco and not the actual one he was testing.

Sponsored

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Negative. It's a Bronco. Not a Bronco Sport...

Must be a prototype or something, which would also explain all the quality issues he points out.

Screen Shot 2022-03-10 at 8.23.48 PM.png
Positive the dash shown in the video image you’re questioning is a Bronco Sport. No prototype Bronco has had anything different than what you get besides when we were testing the Ranger mules

Ford Bronco A car mechanic's review of a Wildtrak Bronco 0EAE01CD-2E89-4A94-A39F-871862A550D8

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco A car mechanic's review of a Wildtrak Bronco 0EAE01CD-2E89-4A94-A39F-871862A550D8
It looks like the BRaptor dash

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco A car mechanic's review of a Wildtrak Bronco Screenshot (7)

Everybody wants this screen.
Sponsored