First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Value is subjective but I have never seen anything close to $40k in value in any Jeep I've ever been around. It's a simple little runabout, not particularly known for reliability or build quality in any circles I've been involved with, and from my point of view, there's nothing inherently mindblowing about them that warrants anywhere close to that pricepoint. Jeeps bank heavily on "image" and a certain subset that just might buy them if they had they only had 3 wheels. That's great for FCA execs but isn't an indicator of what they're really worth as far as I'm concerned. As long as that "fanboi" mentality exists and the competition doesn't drive the price down, FCA can ask what they want though.
Put mud tires on any jeep ever built with removable doors even base models and it will go places you wont believe. Dont even need to lift em and they will go through things that no other suv makes it through. And i dont even like the JKs and JLs but I do respect their authority. And understand their price for that reason. Maybe 99% of owners wont push their jeeps to the limit. But capability is worth alot.

Heres to hoping Ford has ability in mind aswell! :)
Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

$50k will be a rubicon style Bronco (good suspension big tires low gears etc) with ford safety stuff and the 2.7.
An absolute beast The 60-70k will likely be the raptor / Rock king/ Warthog/ tremor 3.0 range

I expect the 3g f150 raptor to jump up in price a bit.

I'm hoping the Braptor will be 60-70 but not the Warthog. ;)

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If meets their target on the early models, it's very likely to be that high. Also considering normal price increases over the next 3 plus years before it comes out.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If meets their target on the early models, it's very likely to be that high. Also considering normal price increases over the next 3 plus years before it comes out.

This July thing is killing me !!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I'm hoping the Braptor is NOT the Warthog ;)

I was hoping the Warthog is coming now, seeing how the Braptor is not till '23 or something to that effect. Maybe they are both the same but we don't know yet.

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm hoping the Braptor maxes out at 60, because that's where Raptors start.

Also because I ain't spending that much on a Ford.

Sponsored
OP
OP
FirstOnRaceDay

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Updated to include a spreadsheet of trim packages

OP
OP
FirstOnRaceDay

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Where did you get the info for Bronco on the spreadsheet? Is this just a guestimation, or do you know something we don't? That is very comprehensive. Not that I'm complaing...?
pure guestimation.
but I used data from fords current options on the Ranger, Explorer and Escape. (Fords newest vehicles). And I think I’m kinda close. Only question is will they be options or packages. And will they offered on each trim or select trims. But I think I’m pretty close. Especially when you look at the Jl

OP
OP
FirstOnRaceDay

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
He's trying to compete with Rev Match.:ROFLMAO:
I least I cross check my info .... “looks like a 3.0 Diesel is listed for the 2021 f150.... could this be a version of the 440hp 3.0 power stroke....” dudes a damn genius!

Sponsored

TXBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
pure guestimation.
but I used data from fords current options on the Ranger, Explorer and Escape. (Fords newest vehicles). And I think I’m kinda close. Only question is will they be options or packages. And will they offered on each trim or select trims. But I think I’m pretty close. Especially when you look at the Jl
Your effort is appreciated sir, I hope we're not locked into higher trim levels for some options, but like a few of us have said already, it will most likely be that way. In which case, you are probably damn close in your guestimation. ?

OP
OP
FirstOnRaceDay

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Your effort is appreciated sir, I hope we're not locked into higher trim levels for some options, but like a few of us have said already, it will most likely be that way. In which case, you are probably damn close in your guestimation. ?
I know. Gone are the days of being handed an options list and check boxing what features you want.
To expensive to do that any more.

now you tell the dealer what are your “Must Haves” and they find the vehicle that has them all. Or most. And it usually has a bunch of stuff you don’t want but oh well.

“You can have any option you want..... as long as it’s all of them” - Ford 2020

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You can have any option you want.....
Do you expect this will carry over to Bronco:

2020 Ranger FX4 Off-Road Package $1,295

The 2020 Ford Ranger delivers serious off-road equipment with the FX4 Off-Road Package: Tuned off-road monotube shocks, off-road tires with aggressive tread and traction-enhancing electronic-locking rear differential. There’s also an exposed steel front bash plate, skid plates for the electric power-assist steering (EPAS) electric motor, transfer case and fuel tank. And inside, a cluster screen provides feedback on pitch and roll plus steering angle. Included also are the Terrain Management System™ and Trail Control™ providing off-road technology.

OP
OP
FirstOnRaceDay

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Do you expect this will carry over to Bronco:

2020 Ranger FX4 Off-Road Package $1,295

The 2020 Ford Ranger delivers serious off-road equipment with the FX4 Off-Road Package: Tuned off-road monotube shocks, off-road tires with aggressive tread and traction-enhancing electronic-locking rear differential. There’s also an exposed steel front bash plate, skid plates for the electric power-assist steering (EPAS) electric motor, transfer case and fuel tank. And inside, a cluster screen provides feedback on pitch and roll plus steering angle. Included also are the Terrain Management System™ and Trail Control™ providing off-road technology.
That’s what I expect that middle ground off road package to be. Something similar. And a little more.

skid plates. A/T tire. Upgrades lifted suspension. LSD. And possibly a part time awd case. However I think it’s probably going to cost more .

then the hardcore package has even more aggressive shocks (by pass) off road tires lockers. And more.?

csj

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Tacoma OR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A more basic fx4 package with little or no lift and with maybe 30 or 31" tires would probably be all I'd want in an off roader. I have to have the upgraded motor though, I'm really looking forward to what that is.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.