First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah give me the drivetrain I want. Everything else I will take care of. Get the tires, lockers, and lift I want but in a understated package.
Sponsored

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This was quite helpful. After following information for years it's helpful for a nice recap.

OP
OP
FirstOnRaceDay

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just did a quick look. For those people wondering why there isn’t a Bronco for under $35,000.

Out of the ~20,000 Jeep wranglers for sale in the USA. Only 5% are under 35,000

I think ford is more than willing to make a better product for a higher price. But I believe a similar priced wrangler will have less equipment

The Pope

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here's something that you (@FirstOnRaceDay ) might want to add....

Bolt Pattern:
I scaled the 255/75R17 tire images to match the above dimensions, I then measured the bolt pattern. I looked at both the F-150 and Ranger bolt patterns for reference and find the bolt pattern matches the Ranger,6x139.7 (6x5.5).

Based on the this information I went back to the first post updated the dimensions and image.

Bronco 255-75R17 Wheel v1.png

Sponsored

Deadfish

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F350, 2007 HD Road King, 2013 370Z
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your right value is subjective. I paid $53k for my Rubicon and think it's worth every penny. And when I pay between $50k - 60k for my new Bronco I'll probably be thinking it's worth every penny. BTW I think you might want to take a test drive in the new gen Rubicon, it's a hole lot more than a simple little runabout. Off road my stock Rubicon is a animal and I mean that in a good way. As far as reliability and quality, it's up to par with my Toyota TRD PRO 4Runner. Once again this is just a subjective opinion from someone that's owned over 20 4 x 4 vehicles and has been offroading for the last 30 years.
Bottom line is Ford is going to price the Bronco at their target market were ever that may be. If you an afford one buy it, if you can't afford one don't buy it. Other options is wait for a used ones to come on the market. When I was younger I owned plenty of used vehicles and worked my butt off to buy them. My theory is if you want something bad enough, work hard to get it and not complain that it's over priced.
Ford Bronco A complete 2021+ Bronco 6G specs & info rundown, because there’s nothing else to do... tumblr_niwl6cTIHm1trezo5o4_250.gifv
Nice ride! This is our new baby: And it is a wonderful vehicle. I'm soooooo looking forward to getting my Bronco so we can test them side by side
Ford Bronco A complete 2021+ Bronco 6G specs & info rundown, because there’s nothing else to do... Jeep1

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nice ride! This is our new baby: And it is a wonderful vehicle. I'm soooooo looking forward to getting my Bronco so we can test them side by side
Ford Bronco A complete 2021+ Bronco 6G specs & info rundown, because there’s nothing else to do... Jeep1
Oh god NO.... The Jeep wave!!

Where the hell are you guys with your chairs? Ya let one get through! :eek:

Just messin with ya... nice ride.... if you're into that Jeep sorta thing I suppose.

OP
OP
FirstOnRaceDay

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
UPDATED WITH A CRAP LOAD OF NEW INFORMATION

just read the whole thing. It’s worth it!

OP
OP
FirstOnRaceDay

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
What if I don’t want spoilers????
then I don’t think you should be on this site till after July 13th.
?

But this is all tentative anyway. Will be updated after July 13.

Sponsored

Seventyfouronthefloor

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, LUBR, Chrome Yellow, 2016 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
UPDATED WITH A CRAP LOAD OF NEW INFORMATION

just read the whole thing. It’s worth it!
I just read it, are there any pics yet of cactus (green) gray? Could it be U.S. Forest Service Green from the Filson Ad?

Also, my speculation is that 2023 unknown is an BEV Bronco, based on sales with the BEV F150 Mach-E and Bronco 4dr. I've had some conversation with engineers from Ford that they are waiting to see performance and sales of those two before moving other models into the BEV category.

A BEV Bronco with 250Mi range a foldable solar bank would be pretty sweet for desert nomading.

OP
OP
FirstOnRaceDay

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just read it, are there any pics yet of cactus (green) gray? Could it be U.S. Forest Service Green from the Filson Ad?

Also, my speculation is that 2023 unknown is an BEV Bronco, based on sales with the BEV F150 Mach-E and Bronco 4dr. I've had some conversation with engineers from Ford that they are waiting to see performance and sales of those two before moving other models into the BEV category.

A BEV Bronco with 250Mi range a foldable solar bank would be pretty sweet for desert nomading.
I fully believe a BEV Bronco is coming. But the 2023 unknow vehicle is being made in Ohio along side the Super Duty and Transit Van. I don’t think they would build the BEV bronco outside of the Michigan Plant.

wxsquid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

We have some folks with access check and Cactus is the same paint code as Fighter Jet Gray from the Mach 1.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.