Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford stated 2 items that have never been true. 1. Every order would be filled prior to dealer stock. Still shocked they actually said this. 2. You will get your order based on time stamp.

Those 2 statements and there disastrous implementation of the hardtop is reason enough to go buy the 4.88 JL Rubicon!
Can you share the communication that says every order would be filled prior to dealer stock? and orders are filled based on time stamp. If you have parts not available they can't build your vehicle. I don't build vehicles but I feel confident when I say, they need the parts to build them.
Sponsored

Lou-Q

Wildtrak
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90,11,19 F250 15 mustang Gt 50th ann. 2020 gt 500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I believe my delivery date will be 1 April, oh wait a minute now I get it lol.

are we all waiting for Wild tracks?
Our first day reservation took 507 days till we got it. Two door Wildtrak.
Lou

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can you share the communication that says every order would be filled prior to dealer stock? and orders are filled based on time stamp. If you have parts not available they can't build your vehicle. I don't build vehicles but I feel confident when I say, they need the parts to build them.
Both were stated by Ford and Levine on launch. I did not save these posts, with a search I’m sure you could find media with these statements.

As for parts the launch was 6 to 8 months prior to the start of build. Even prior to the overwhelming reservation it’s not hard for any manufacturer to source 60k unit components with a half a year to prepare. Ford builds over 600k trucks a year yet they don’t have parts for 60k Broncos? Stop defending them!

Sponsored

tylerca

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I sympathize with the OP, I was originally an early July '20 reservation, then because this was such a pathetic dumpster fire, cancelled in March '21, only to regret it an place a new reservation 3 days later. Converted to an order as soon as I could in Oct. My question is when folks say they won't get theirs for 6 years - where does that info come from? If I don't have a build date by summer - I may bail....

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is not one damn good reason why we have people that are invested 500+ days with nothing more than a shitty flag and some other forgetful crap to show for it while we have folks who NEVER reserved getting constraint filled builds scheduled. The amount of incompetence from Ford throughout this entire launch has been immeasurable.

You Ford apologists in this thread are a pathetic lot as well.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I sympathize with the OP, I was originally an early July '20 reservation, then because this was such a pathetic dumpster fire, cancelled in March '21, only to regret it an place a new reservation 3 days later. Converted to an order as soon as I could in Oct. My question is when folks say they won't get theirs for 6 years - where does that info come from? If I don't have a build date by summer - I may bail....
Let's not dance around the dealer. I'm with Granger. It is not Zach's fault in anyway. Ford has dictated a new allocation formula. All dealers received the first month's allocation for January. Using that baseline, it is extrapolated a total allocation for the year. That number will not satisfy the outstanding remaining orders with Granger.

Now, will Ford acquiesce and make an exception for dealers such as Granger to satisfy their existing orders without having those customers wait for 4 years? It's possible. But if the current allocation holds, then yes, customers will be waiting for years to receive their original reserved order. That failure is on Ford.

Aerie79

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Because of how Ford changed allocations, I won’t get my Bronco for at least 6 years. My F150 won’t last that long.
I too am frustrated with the wait and I haven't been waiting as long as others- had '21 order and have had to convert it to a '22, and I recently cancelled my trailer hitch to try to help a little.....however, when you do the math, you will see that the trend is that Ford will build the 100,000th Bronco in the May/June time frame. I'm nearly certain that number will cover ALL of the Reservations that were issued to us. There will be some lucky souls who will and have gotten builds without a reservation, and there will be some dealer stock built, but I do not expect to be waiting more than another 5-6 months to drive my new Bronco.

Throw rocks if you don't like my optimism -- I have thick skin and still have my humor (to this point at least)....

Sponsored

CM53119

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 Mustang GT Vert, '19 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Let's not dance around the dealer. I'm with Granger. It is not Zach's fault in anyway. Ford has dictated a new allocation formula. All dealers received the first month's allocation for January. Using that baseline, it is extrapolated a total allocation for the year. That number will not satisfy the outstanding remaining orders with Granger.

Now, will Ford acquiesce and make an exception for dealers such as Granger to satisfy their existing orders without having those customers wait for 4 years? It's possible. But if the current allocation holds, then yes, customers will be waiting for years to receive their original reserved order. That failure is on Ford.

i wish there was a way to determine this formula. I reached out to my guy who ordered the Broncos for both my dad and myself. He said they have about 15-20 orders out (doesnt seem like a lot, but they arent a huge dealer). Im just hoping, since they do have a smaller amount of orders, even if they only get 2 a month, that should, in theory be enough to push through our reservations? or am i just completely missing the point here?

CM53119

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 Mustang GT Vert, '19 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I too am frustrated with the wait and I haven't been waiting as long as others- had '21 order and have had to convert it to a '22, and I recently cancelled my trailer hitch to try to help a little.....however, when you do the math, you will see that the trend is that Ford will build the 100,000th Bronco in the May/June time frame. I'm nearly certain that number will cover ALL of the Reservations that were issued to us. There will be some lucky souls who will and have gotten builds without a reservation, and there will be some dealer stock built, but I do not expect to be waiting more than another 5-6 months to drive my new Bronco.

Throw rocks if you don't like my optimism -- I have thick skin and still have my humor (to this point at least)....

i really like the optimism here. i have been talking w/ my father (he ordered a 2 dr base sasquatch manual) and I ordered a BL MIC Manual, and he is annoyed as most are. Basically its one of those things where we both keep saying "just wait, itll eventually be here". it just sucks when you wait for something youve really gotten excited about, multiple promises, and then nothing. Again, not mad at my dealer because they have been good to us and agreed @ MSRP for these orders. But just the lack of communication with potentials would be my main sticking point. I just wish Ford would say "hey we expect this time frame between x and y month" and then give us atleast an idea so i dont see here clicking my tracker every 2 days.. haha.

Cesbles88

Wildtrak
First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaysmobilespa.com
Vehicle(s)
Volvo C70
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

As a fifth grade teacher I spend plenty of time talking to 11 year olds about fairness, kindness, right, and wrong.

Like many of you, over a year ago I reserved a Bronco. I had never heard of allocations, ADM, or @mrlevine. I thought I’d place my $100 deposit, get in line, and wait my turn. After all, that’s what I teach my students. “Wait your turn, and you will get your fair share.”

I have purchased enough cars in my 53 years to know I don’t like the process, but this seemed different. We were told it was different. I was ignorant, and I believed them.

As a teacher in a very high poverty district, I don’t have money to waste, so I chose a discount price from a small town dealer in a neighboring state. I got burned by that. @Ford

I drive a 2005 F150 with 230,000 miles on it, so I can’t wait 6 years for my Bronco, so I believed @mrlevine when he said I could change my dealer. I started that process over 8 weeks ago, and I’m still waiting. I’m convinced I believed the wrong people - again.

Now I find myself thinking of ways to game the system or cut the line, because doing the things I ask my students to do has gotten me nothing but grief, frustration, and embarrassment.

I know some of you will laugh at me or blame me for being so gullible, and maybe you’re correct. This has certainly been a learning experience. I just wanted the truck I had dreamed about for 30 years. I did not expect lessons in patience, disappointment, and corporate misinformation.

Good luck to everyone in line in front of me and behind me. I suspect my students will be driving before I get a Bronco. Maybe I can get a ride from one of them to the dealer for the actual delivery. 🤔
I will go down and see you, and let you drive mine. 🤟🏽

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As a Grangtober reservation holder, I'm in the same boat. I believed they used the reservation system to show how much demand there was to the shareholders, and it worked. After they used up the reservations as a bragging point, they shifted back to the good ole boys way of doing things, where the 10% big dealers get their fill and whatever scraps are left are handed down to the smaller dealers. Allocation is king, reservations mean almost nothing other than where your spot is in line at that specific dealer.

Wolfie272

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Jeep Wrangler, 19 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

How many of these “100 k” you speak of are actually reservations? There seems to be a lot of people waltzing in and getting 4 door soft tops scheduled immediately.
Dealer priority orders are taken care of. Sema is taken care of. YouTube is taken care of. Off Roadeo is taken care of. Dealer demos were taken care of. Subtract all of those from the list.
You add all that up, and factor in all the future unreserved orders that can be fulfilled via the “waltz in” allocation method, and I am not nearly as confident as you are.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.