Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, F-150, Fusion, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, the factory skid (bash) plates are reinstalled after the bumper is on.

Six bolts hold factory and FF bumpers on, so swap is easy! The hard part was the winch/winch plate. Had to elongate holes in FF bumper to get it to fit this particular winch. Definitely a plus having two people as the bumpers, factory coming off and after market going on, have to be rotated as they are positioned so you can bolt them up.

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Awesome! I just ordered that bumper for mine. Curious to know, does it weigh much more than the stock bumper?

Can you get some more photos . lower, head on, and side profile?

I still need to figure out what winch I decide to go for.

OP
OP
Orangecrush

Orangecrush

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe 40 - 50 pounds. I was able to lift by myself numerous times, but difference is noticeable.

Will try to get more pics tomorrow.

Sponsored

zuke

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2.3/Manual and a Gaggle of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for all the pics! Fab Fours and 4WP only have three pics of the thing, Yours really helped!

BaseBD

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4D Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks good! I just installed the same bumper on my Bronco. I had some issues with the hole size as well for the winch. The winch is just touching the prerunner on one side after I got the bolts torqued down. May need to pull it off to make the holes a touch bigger. I installed a Warn EVO VR 8S.

I mounted the bumper myself. I used a rolling chair to wheel the bumper in place and started the bolts that go through the skid plate/intercooler mount. Once those were started I was able to attach a ratchet strap to the two trail sites to hold the bumper up into place and put the front mounting bolts in.

OP
OP
Orangecrush

Orangecrush

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks good! I just installed the same bumper on my Bronco. I had some issues with the hole size as well for the winch. The winch is just touching the prerunner on one side after I got the bolts torqued down. May need to pull it off to make the holes a touch bigger. I installed a Warn EVO VR 8S.

I mounted the bumper myself. I used a rolling chair to wheel the bumper in place and started the bolts that go through the skid plate/intercooler mount. Once those were started I was able to attach a ratchet strap to the two trail sites to hold the bumper up into place and put the front mounting bolts in.
Funny you mention the rolling chair. You can see mine on the right of the vehicle in one of the pics. That is how I took off the old and mocked up the new by myself prior to mounting after winch install, which thankfully, my oldest was here for.

As for the holes and lack of space to even get a winch cover on, I am talking and submitted pics to FF now because I made the holes as long as possible, to where the mounting plate is touching the rear bevel of the bumper, and I can only fit a sheet of paper between the winch and prerunner tube.

BaseBD

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4D Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I used the same Harbor Freight chair!

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Orangecrush and @BaseBD

have the same bumper on order with a superwinch SX10SR.
Motoroso has made the same comment about the pre runner bar having little to no tolerance to the winch.
Hopefully I’ll get my lights and winch put together this weekend.
Also thanks for the photos! I was worried that the bummer would look like it had a huge chin!

Sponsored

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for all the pics! Fab Fours and 4WP only have three pics of the thing, Yours really helped!
Some more in depth videos

wyobronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Black Diamond 2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
any idea on what the wait time is on that bumper?

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

any idea on what the wait time is on that bumper?
I ordered mine from 4WP on Friday and it’s on its way. Not sure how much stock they have but I’d give them a call and see

wyobronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Black Diamond 2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I ordered mine from 4WP on Friday and it’s on its way. Not sure how much stock they have but I’d give them a call and see
Great, Ill call them tomorrow. MIght have to cancel the order Im supposed to wait 60-90 business days on from another place.

kimmnen

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect & '22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I used the same Harbor Freight chair!
IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE​

February 9, 2022

Dear Valued Customer:

This letter is to notify you of a PRODUCT RECALL on select models of the Pittsburgh Automotive Pneumatic Roller Seat sold by Harbor Freight Tools. Harbor Freight Tools is issuing this recall with the cooperation of the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC). Pictures of the roller seat are shown below. The roller seats were sold between July 2014 and September 2021. Our records indicate that you purchased one or more of these items.

This recall is being conducted because in certain units, the connection between the seat and the seat post can break, posing a fall hazard to users. IMMEDIATELY STOP USING THIS ITEM, CHECK THE LIST BELOW TO SEE IF YOUR PRODUCT IS ONE OF THE AFFECTED UNITS AND IF SO, RETURN THE ROLLER SEAT(S) TO YOUR NEAREST HARBOR FREIGHT TOOLS STORE FOR A CHOICE OF A REPLACEMENT ROLLER SEAT OR A REFUND IN THE FORM OF A HARBOR FREIGHT TOOLS GIFT CARD (EVEN IF THERE IS NO APPARENT PROBLEM).

pnuematic_roller_seat_01.png
Affected roller seats have one of the following Item Number and UPC combinations:

Item Number:
UPC:
61896​
792363618960​
46319​
193175340764​
63456​
792363634564​
IF YOUR PRODUCT HAS ANY OTHER ITEM NUMBER/UPC COMBINATION OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT IDENTIFICATION NUMBER, IT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE RECALL. The Item Number and/or UPC is printed on the product warning label located on the topside of the tool storage tray above the wheels on the roller seat. You can also check the white label on the underside of the tool storage tray for the Product Registration Number CA-44417.

Sample label images on top and bottom of tool storage tray:

pnuematic_roller_seat_02.png
Close up of Item Number and UPC location:

pnuematic_roller_seat_03.png
Close Up of Product Registration Number on white label on underside of tool storage tray:

pnuematic_roller_seat_04.png
If you have questions or would like additional information, please call (800) 444-3353, email [email protected] or visit the safety recall page on our website, www.harborfreight.com. Directions to your nearest Harbor Freight Tools store may also be found on our website. If you do not live near one of Harbor Freight’s 1,200+ retail locations across the country, please contact our Harbor Freight Tools at [email protected] or by phone at (800) 444-3353 to request a pre-paid shipping label and instructions to return your roller seat by mail.

We regret this inconvenience but our concern for your safety is paramount. We value your business and thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

Harbor Freight Tools
Sponsored