ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Does the bumper come with the fairlead bracket or you guys buying that separately?

Have any of you guys cut the wings off the oem skid plate to clean the lines up some under the bumper?
comes with winch plate bracket that can support a fair lead of your desire. I ended up getting the fab fours skid plate as well to clean it up. Only thing I wish I could remove is the crash bars. I may end up attaching a light to it instead haha
Ford Bronco A couple of additions: FabFours stubby bumper and Warn EVO 10s winch 7BD7E785-9931-45DF-9765-6899828D1CF4
Sponsored

gemask

Badlands
First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

comes with winch plate bracket that can support a fair lead of your desire. I ended up getting the fab fours skid plate as well to clean it up. Only thing I wish I could remove is the crash bars. I may end up attaching a light to it instead haha
Ford Bronco A couple of additions: FabFours stubby bumper and Warn EVO 10s winch 7BD7E785-9931-45DF-9765-6899828D1CF4
Checkout the JKS Max Clearance kit if you want to get rid of the crash bar mounts

zuke

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2.3/Manual and a Gaggle of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I put the JKS Kit on mine with the Fab Fours Stubby, and The Fab Fours Skid Plate... The main reason was my tires were rubbing the rear of the front inner fender, which it fixed, but it really cleans up everything in the front too..

Ford Bronco A couple of additions: FabFours stubby bumper and Warn EVO 10s winch 1656550805649

Ford Bronco A couple of additions: FabFours stubby bumper and Warn EVO 10s winch 1656550845748

Ford Bronco A couple of additions: FabFours stubby bumper and Warn EVO 10s winch 1656550867670

Last edited:

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks great nice and clean. Did you need to pull the bumper back off to cut the brackets off or could you get to them with it installed?

\
I put the JKS Kit on mine with the Fab Fours Stubby, and The Fab Fours Skid Plate... The main reason was my tires were rubbing the rear of the front inner fender, which it fixed, but it really cleans up everything in the front too..

Ford Bronco A couple of additions: FabFours stubby bumper and Warn EVO 10s winch 1656550867670

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That looks way better. I don't know if I want to remove everything to cut it out though. lol should have planned on it beforehand.

Sponsored

zuke

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2.3/Manual and a Gaggle of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks great nice and clean. Did you need to pull the bumper back off to cut the brackets off or could you get to them with it installed?

\
That looks way better. I don't know if I want to remove everything to cut it out though. lol should have planned on it beforehand.

The Instructions and the video from JKS say you have to remove the bumper... But you don't.. You do have to remove the skid plate, Either factory or Fab Fours, I still had the factory, that I bent up at Uwharrie, and installed the Fab fours at the same time I did the JKS kit. If you have fog-lights on the factory harness, I'd unplug that and move the wire, and you do have to remove the wheel speed sensor wire and guide for wiring that runs under the driver side rocker. None of this was too bad, it took me about 3 hours start to finish doing the JKS kit and Skid plate at the same time, and I take a lot of smoke breaks :)

Cutting the front body/crashbar mount off is a bit difficult on the passenger side without the bumper off, cause you have to work left handed to get the sawzall in there... Lefties will have the problem cutting it off on the Driver's side. But other than that inconvenience, I didn't need to pull the Bumper, Winch, or Lights off...

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for the tips. I ended up also ordering the jks max tire kit and fabfours skid. Installing the bumper today on my lunch break. Sucker is heavy I couldn’t get it on last night going to use couple work buddies to help me lift it. It’s not even on yet but I’m already thinking now i gotta get some perch collars and turn them down a little on the lathe to use as a leveling kit and stiffen up the front to help make up for 250lbs.

The Instructions and the video from JKS say you have to remove the bumper... But you don't.. You do have to remove the skid plate, Either factory or Fab Fours, I still had the factory, that I bent up at Uwharrie, and installed the Fab fours at the same time I did the JKS kit. If you have fog-lights on the factory harness, I'd unplug that and move the wire, and you do have to remove the wheel speed sensor wire and guide for wiring that runs under the driver side rocker. None of this was too bad, it took me about 3 hours start to finish doing the JKS kit and Skid plate at the same time, and I take a lot of smoke breaks :)

Cutting the front body/crashbar mount off is a bit difficult on the passenger side without the bumper off, cause you have to work left handed to get the sawzall in there... Lefties will have the problem cutting it off on the Driver's side. But other than that inconvenience, I didn't need to pull the Bumper, Winch, or Lights off...
Ford Bronco A couple of additions: FabFours stubby bumper and Warn EVO 10s winch D74BA59F-F839-41C5-9F3E-258FD5360D9C

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for the tips. I ended up also ordering the jks max tire kit and fabfours skid. Installing the bumper today on my lunch break. Sucker is heavy I couldn’t get it on last night going to use couple work buddies to help me lift it. It’s not even on yet but I’m already thinking now i gotta get some perch collars and turn them down a little on the lathe to use as a leveling kit and stiffen up the front to help make up for 250lbs.

Ford Bronco A couple of additions: FabFours stubby bumper and Warn EVO 10s winch D74BA59F-F839-41C5-9F3E-258FD5360D9C
Can’t wait to see it on with the RTR grill!

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Going to run with no skid for a week. My jks max tire kit comes Wed and skid on Friday. Only issue I had was the warn winch bolts were either too short or too long. I added 3 grade 8 1/2" washers and just used the long bolts. They must of revised the prerunner bar because I’ve got plenty of room. I slid the winch all the way to the rear when installing but I should of centered it because it’s about 1 mm or less from touching the grill. I used rigid radiance amber backlit pods they fit perfect and wired to two Aux switch’s.
Ford Bronco A couple of additions: FabFours stubby bumper and Warn EVO 10s winch C2759FBC-9672-4AE4-98EA-A37EEC72B4C8

Last edited:

Sponsored

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Had to wait till dark I think it looks bad ass.
B5DB5BA2-0687-4021-945A-8C6C7B0BA7E7.jpeg
DA55DCD5-7E18-4CD0-973F-DB82E1D79309.jpeg
Dammmmm that looks mean’ okay I really want to order that grill now!
Mine looks like this with the overlays. But now you got me thinking of going all black now and removing my shackles

Ford Bronco A couple of additions: FabFours stubby bumper and Warn EVO 10s winch 500B0C43-6BCE-4A9F-9332-09299ABFDC65

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dammmmm that looks mean’ okay I really want to order that grill now!
Mine looks like this with the overlays. But now you got me thinking of going all black now and removing my shackles

Ford Bronco A couple of additions: FabFours stubby bumper and Warn EVO 10s winch 500B0C43-6BCE-4A9F-9332-09299ABFDC65
Those overlays do look good adds to darkness of the base grille. I’d store those shackles in the jack area no shackles make it look so clean. If you can get a rtr grille you’ll love it they look even better in person. Makes the bronco look so modern and sporty. Raptorish.

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Those overlays do look good adds to darkness of the base grille. I’d store those shackles in the jack area no shackles make it look so clean. If you can get a rtr grille you’ll love it they look even better in person. Makes the bronco look so modern and sporty. Raptorish.
You’re right! And I have soft shackles too. I really want a factor55 hook too so it sits flush on the fairlead. Love your look though!

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You’re right! And I have soft shackles too. I really want a factor55 hook too so it sits flush on the fairlead. Love your look though!
I want a factor 55 too but damn they are so expensive. I spent too much money this week already but I do plan to get the Warn sidewinder in a couple weeks.
WARN 100770 Winch Accessory: Epic Sidewinder, Black https://a.co/d/fSDHMwZ

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I want a factor 55 too but damn they are so expensive. I spent too much money this week already but I do plan to get the Warn sidewinder in a couple weeks.
WARN 100770 Winch Accessory: Epic Sidewinder, Black https://a.co/d/fSDHMwZ
ooo that is not a bad option!
Sponsored