Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My wife and I had a blast last week at Bronco Super Celebration in Buena Vista, Colorado. It was our second time to that event, and 5th time wheeling in the Buena Vista area. Last year ours was one of only a handful of civilian-owned 6G's at the event, but this year the organizers said that about 40% of the Broncos in attendance were 6G's. By next year I'm sure they will outnumber the Early Broncos, even though we're planning to bring one of our EB's next year as well :)

This trip was both work and play for me, as I was on the clock for ICON during the vendor show. But we managed to get out on the trails for several days, doing Tincup Pass, Mount Antero and parts of Mineral Basin and Hope Gulch. Here are a few of our pics!

Ford Bronco A Few Pics of my Base 2-Door at Bronco Super Celebration in Colorado DTS_1156X-2400w

Ford Bronco A Few Pics of my Base 2-Door at Bronco Super Celebration in Colorado DTS_1108X-2400w

Ford Bronco A Few Pics of my Base 2-Door at Bronco Super Celebration in Colorado DTS_1210X-2400w

Ford Bronco A Few Pics of my Base 2-Door at Bronco Super Celebration in Colorado DTS_1143Y-2400w

Ford Bronco A Few Pics of my Base 2-Door at Bronco Super Celebration in Colorado DTS_1003X-2400w

Ford Bronco A Few Pics of my Base 2-Door at Bronco Super Celebration in Colorado DTS_1018Y-2400w

Ford Bronco A Few Pics of my Base 2-Door at Bronco Super Celebration in Colorado DTS_1309X-2400w
Sponsored

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great pics.

OP
OP
Dusty

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

is the bumper on the two door from ICON
Yes it is! There's a winch bumper, a non-winch bumper and a rear bumper that will be released very soon. I'll post up about all of them them in the ICON sub-forums (from my ICON user account @Dusty at ICON ), once they have been formally released. Probably next week.

Sponsored

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We were going to go to BSCW. Had a cabin rented. Paid the registration fees. Ordered my pop-up tent and test fitted it to my Bronco. Wife blocked out the whole week with PTO. All set and raring to go!

Then, the Thursday before the event my wife got a contact call from work. She tested positive for Covid on Friday and I got sick on the Sunday before we were planning to head to CO. Spent nearly a week in bed. Missed the whole event, was planning to stop ain Palo Duro on the way back for a guided tour and everything.

Looks like we missed out on an amazing event. Well, hopefully there'll be next year to enjoy it!

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes it is! There's a winch bumper, a non-winch bumper and a rear bumper that will be released very soon. I'll post up about all of them them in the ICON sub-forums (from my ICON user account @Dusty at ICON ), once they have been formally released. Probably next week.
Looks like one of the best aftermarket market bumpers I seen .well it be able to work with same stock fog lights

OP
OP
Dusty

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks like one of the best aftermarket market bumpers I seen .well it be able to work with same stock fog lights
Thanks! It has no provisions for retaining the stock fog lights. But on the non-winch bumper you see on my 2-door you can mount either a single 20" LED light bar or five LED cube lights in the center section where the mesh is. For those with adaptive cruise control, there is an optional ACC mount that you can place there that relocates the ACC instead in the center cube light slot, and you can still mount two cube lights on either side of it. The winch-mount version of the bumper doesn't have any recessed light mount provisions because the winch itself and the bumper's high clearance design doesn't leave room, but there are threaded holes on the top surface of the bumper that you can use to add lights or a light bar if you want.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Great photos. One day I hope to make it out that way for SCW. The sport badging doesn't look like the metal EB ones. It almost looks like vinyl (no relief). Where did you get it?

OP
OP
Dusty

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Great photos. One day I hope to make it out that way for SCW. The sport badging doesn't look like the metal EB ones. It almost looks like vinyl (no relief). Where did you get it?
Yeah it's a die-cut vinyl decal that I designed a while back for our local group So Cal Broncos:

Ford Bronco A Few Pics of my Base 2-Door at Bronco Super Celebration in Colorado DTS_1310.JPG

Sponsored

Aztec1382

Base
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Base
Are you running the icon uca