Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m sure someone will rig up a solution for rear cup holders. Seems silly that you have to in a $55k vehicle though.
I agree. With so many different ppl and personalities though it’s hard to please them all, glad they made it somewhat modular
Sponsored

JGuske23

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep compass
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ahh, I see .. they can possibly add 2 more cup spaces to the front which obviously doesn’t solve the rear passengers’ problem unless you want to be handing cups back n forth lol .. someone will make a solution for those with this issue, hopefully
It is definitely a goofy oversight in my opinion. But the more I wanted to be annoyed about it the more I started thinking about how many times people in my backseat push down the middle seat cupholders.. almost never truthfully

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I take it from the relative silence on the topic that there isn’t any new info on sound deadening for the rubber floors. Either that or everyone really just wanted to post cup holders memes. 😄
For an extra $300, they’ll call the carpeted floor mats “modular floor sound dampeners.”

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Solution for the back seats: hang your hydro flask or reusable water bottles on the molle strap system behind the seat and don’t eat or drink in your new Bronco. Problem solved.

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The rubber will be sound reflective... if that’s what your asking. I want to believe (and think I saw a post on it) that there will be an insulation under the rubber floor. If your concern is more about sound coming in... the rubber should serve as a dampener from the outside. Probably didn’t answer anything... but I tried
I believe rubber is more sound absorptive that reflective. Regardless the effect is the same, sound dampening.

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I take it from the relative silence on the topic that there isn’t any new info on sound deadening for the rubber floors. Either that or everyone really just wanted to post cup holders memes. 😄
It won’t be like a jeep with carpet removed. There will be sound deadening/insulation under the flooring, the active drain has to be like a grommet otherwise you will get all kinds of road spray up under the rubber floor.

Coldsmoke

Badlands
First Name
Knuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's your freakin rear cup holders. That should hold 15 to 20 cups and two yahoos that only want to drink in the back of your vehicle. If you really like them, strap them in with a bungee cord. Next problem?
Forgot to add :D. Obviously said in jest. Don't want to unintentionally offend anyone. I'll intentionally do that later.....
Ford Bronco A few questions on MGV and Washout interior for those in the know 1615985903056

Last edited:

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ahh, I see .. they can possibly add 2 more cup spaces to the front which obviously doesn’t solve the rear passengers’ problem unless you want to be handing cups back n forth lol .. someone will make a solution for those with this issue, hopefully
My solution is no cups allowed in back seat. Bottles only. However, it is silly they didn't include a couple more lol. 1st world problems, amiright?

Sponsored

soupcook

Outer Banks
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger and 2017 GMC Acadia Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

1. Does the 4 door with MGV really have no cup holders in the rear at all? If this is true it seems like a major design oversight. I saw the 2dr has them, but did not find anything on the 4dr

2. Is there any word on sound insulation with the washout floors? I suspect rubber floors will be much louder than carpet but I haven’t really heard anything from Ford on the topic.

Thanks!
MGV?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have come to the conclusion the only thing Americans worry about more than if their meal can have bacon on it, is cup holders. Bacon and cup holders.
You're judging bacon? Has it come to this?

:alien: :whistle:

soupcook

Outer Banks
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger and 2017 GMC Acadia Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs