Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey guys.

I’ve been doing some true soul searching these past few weeks, and I have come to the conclusion that a Bronco is not in my immediate future at this point in my life. Ford has absolutely knocked it out of the park, and I wish I could make it work, but mostly from a financial perspective I just can’t make the Bronco fit. I could absolutely make the payment... but that doesn’t mean I can afford it if that makes sense. And I definitely can’t afford to beat the crap out of it like I want to. And if I did a lesser build I know I’d kick myself down the road. So my plan at this point is to keep the Jeep and put a bit of money in it and see how things go these next few years, and hopefully save up a bit more to make the payment a little less of something to max out my budget. Thank you all for all the laughs and good times, and I know I’m going to be jealous as shit when I start seeing these bad boys rolling down the street. Y’all will definitely get a wave from me, hopefully I’ll get a wave back but I wouldn’t blame ya if ya didn’t.

I’ll still lurk around a bit so don’t expect to get rid of me completely. I’ll still have some snarky memes or minimized sarcasm aplenty so don’t get too comfortable!

Also a P.S. I’m a day 1 reservation so most of y’all just moved up in line!
Sponsored

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey guys.

I’ve been doing some true soul searching these past few weeks, and I have come to the conclusion that a Bronco is not in my immediate future at this point in my life. Ford has absolutely knocked it out of the park, and I wish I could make it work, but mostly from a financial perspective I just can’t make the Bronco fit. I could absolutely make the payment... but that doesn’t mean I can afford it if that makes sense. And I definitely can’t afford to beat the crap out of it like I want to. And if I did a lesser build I know I’d kick myself down the road. So my plan at this point is to keep the Jeep and put a bit of money in it and see how things go these next few years, and hopefully save up a bit more to make the payment a little less of something to max out my budget. Thank you all for all the laughs and good times, and I know I’m going to be jealous as shit when I start seeing these bad boys rolling down the street. Y’all will definitely get a wave from me, hopefully I’ll get a wave back but I wouldn’t blame ya if ya didn’t.

I’ll still lurk around a bit so don’t expect to get rid of me completely. I’ll still have some snarky memes or minimized sarcasm aplenty so don’t get too comfortable!
Best wishes my friend. I completely understand.

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey guys.

Smart decision. Reevaluate when your budget allows.

Sponsored

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sounds like you know your priorities. Could do a lot of jeep mods for the fraction of a new Bronco.

Jason

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands & 2023 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You are making a wise decision. The last thing you want is for your shiny new toy to become a burden.

Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man lost a staff member. Sounds like you've got your priorities in order & know better than to buy something you would only regret if not getting the model you really want. ?

Charky

Wildtrak
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A7
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Agree with the others, smart decision. It's not good to feel up against it on a budget and be more concerned if something happens. You've got a nice vehicle that you can enjoy on the trails and if you're still interested, you can pick up a Bronco a couple years or so down the road for 2/3 the price of new.

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
You are making a wise decision. The last thing you want is for your shiny new toy to become a burden.
Pretty much my exact thought. While a Bronco is awesome, the ability to have low debt and freedom to experiment with my career is something I’m just a bit more interested in at this point. My current job is fine but I’d be interested in opportunities that might let me get a warthog ?. But that’s going to take time obviously.

it begins,guess with the drama from the mothership will happen alot.
hype thomas.jpg
LOL. Ford giving me an extra few months to think about it did help me make a decision with my mind instead of my heart. Probably not what they want though!