First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The bronco is like crack, the forum is like crack, photos of Broncos are like crack...

I sometimes wish I could break my crack habit, I don’t need it but I want it...

I’m glad ur doing what is best for you! It will pay off In the long run...

Stop by and make sure we aren’t killing each other, we always appreciate your efforts to keep us maniacs in line...

Sponsored

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco A goodbye for now my friends 1609896862156

I have been back in forth myself, I make rationalizations about paying it off in 5 years. At the same time thinking to myself that its probably better to save the money. I'm sure the bronco will keep its value just like the Wrangler and the Tacoma does. It never hurts to save and come out when the dust clears. Your being Smart, and you know what? Thats smart.

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey guys.

I’ve been doing some true soul searching these past few weeks, and I have come to the conclusion that a Bronco is not in my immediate future at this point in my life. Ford has absolutely knocked it out of the park, and I wish I could make it work, but mostly from a financial perspective I just can’t make the Bronco fit. I could absolutely make the payment... but that doesn’t mean I can afford it if that makes sense. And I definitely can’t afford to beat the crap out of it like I want to. And if I did a lesser build I know I’d kick myself down the road. So my plan at this point is to keep the Jeep and put a bit of money in it and see how things go these next few years, and hopefully save up a bit more to make the payment a little less of something to max out my budget. Thank you all for all the laughs and good times, and I know I’m going to be jealous as shit when I start seeing these bad boys rolling down the street. Y’all will definitely get a wave from me, hopefully I’ll get a wave back but I wouldn’t blame ya if ya didn’t.

I’ll still lurk around a bit so don’t expect to get rid of me completely. I’ll still have some snarky memes or minimized sarcasm aplenty so don’t get too comfortable!

Also a P.S. I’m a day 1 reservation so most of y’all just moved up in line!
Nick, just make more money..get a second job ..maybe Door Dashing..you can do it ! Lol

Anyway, what time did you exactly get your reservation? I'm first day too ...had to ask

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fail...

kidding.
In all honesty good for you making the hard choice instead of making things potentially harder on yourself. See you around and ? ? to you when you eventually get a Bronco.

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rich Ashley ? I'm dyin.

Like when someone at the store asks my name for some form and I tell them Aaron-then they say back "like E-R-I-N?"
Me-"No, like brother of Moses"
Store clerk-"Uh, Moses?"
Me-"Forget it, I didn't

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Nickp @JAGSarge - mature decision - best of luck to both of you - and if the Bronco turns out good - I am sure they will still be around to purchase in the future. I doubt they will disappear anytime soon.

Sponsored

Mcfly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With the ever continuing delays out of Ford... you bowing out for two years still makes you an early adopter. Hell, half of us will still be standing in line when you get back from a nice break from this madness.

Take care Nick. Always enjoyed your posts, especially back when we were all still dreaming of what this thing of envy would even look like.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jocko Willink: While Discipline and Freedom seem like they sit on opposite sides of the spectrum, they are actually very connected. Freedom is what everyone wants — to be able to act and live with freedom. But the only way to get to a place of freedom is through discipline.

and

“Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.”

― Frank Herbert

I totally get it NickP.
Right now, with the option "Value" Packaging, the only value I see is in the base Base, maybe BaseSquatch... and Ford is hell bent on pushing me out of that and into someting else...F250 or 4Runner. Time will tell.
Personal comfort limits , you found yours, I am reaching mine.

I love the Pineapple sticker idea for your Jeep ....swear to God, if I ever run into a Jeeper on the trails sporting a B6G sticker....dudes getting a hug, Hope it's you, might avert an ass kicking LOL!

Bickertjr

Badlands
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 f-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Doing the best for you and your family is always the right decision. It will work out when the time is right.

Campinguy

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X7, Porsche GT4, Volvo Cross Country
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah, I love my new roof. It's gorgeous, but now, I want to replace my siding to bring it up to date and better accentuate the roof. The joys of home ownership...
Sponsored