First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Transit Connect & 2007 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Beautiful dog, man. We gotta set up a play date with my puppy. He's about 55lb now, quite a bit bigger since you saw him last.

Looking forward to the next trail, brotha!
Let’s do it. Not this coming weekend, but the weekend after. I’ll text ya.
Sponsored

ElJeffe

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jeff.henshaw.org
Vehicle(s)
BMW R1250RT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Stopped at the grocery store on the way home from the dog park. It’s gorgeous outside right now in Phoenix, so the tops been down for the last week or so. Meet Charlie, my Long Hair German Shepard. He’s a perfect deterrent while the top is down. Though he’s more than likely to lick them to death.
Ford Bronco A great way to deter people while the top is down FB_IMG_1621515513805
Ford Bronco A great way to deter people while the top is down FB_IMG_1621515513805
Deterrent? No way - if I came across your Bronco with adorable Charlie in it, I'd be stealing dog kisses and ear scratches the whole time you're in the store. He's a beaut!

My dogs would happily hand you over the keys and my wallet in exchange for food.

OP
OP
LikeToTurnLeft

LikeToTurnLeft

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP
LikeToTurnLeft

LikeToTurnLeft

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Deterrent? No way - if I came across your Bronco with adorable Charlie in it, I'd be stealing dog kisses and ear scratches the whole time you're in the store. He's a beaut!

My dogs would happily hand you over the keys and my wallet in exchange for food.
Sad part is, Charlie would let you. He’s an absolute sweetheart. Though, there’s also a 5lb Chihuahua in there as well that would be doing all the barking. 😂
Sponsored