First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 ford bronco base 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey everyone. Super excited to be about of the bronco family finally. Here’s the story…

i took the chance of not ordering Or not having a reservation. Figured the way the company was dealing out broncos I would take my chances. Then COVID! No chips! No hard tops. Supply chain issues,etc.Three long years. Last week I happen to be at the dealer for an oil change and they had about 15 broncos on the lot. ( all of which were highly marked up) so hopes dashed right.. WRONG! Found a base 4 door with the stealies. Been sitting on that lot for over 60 days. Told the saleman if they will honor A-plan I’ll take it. ( they turned me down) so I left without a bronco. 😠 2 weeks later. I get a call from the sales guy. They are willing to deal. Awesome. So I am now the proud owner of a 4door black base bronco. Dreams do come true. Never thought I would be able to walk in and buy.
Now the build begins. Send any suggestions. Thanks.

JP

9531E68B-E428-4F82-8A5C-D1EE72D93808.jpeg

8FEE26B4-5DE2-4462-975D-B2C67171B0E4.jpeg
Sponsored

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats, not sure if I'm happier for you or the fact that the dealer had to come crawling back to you to get you to buy it! I hope they choke on the other 14 at over MSRP!

A51Asheville

Black Diamond
First Name
Dane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Sas Mid Package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wheels, Tires, Suspension first and foremost if you're going to be off roading it. I'd probably do some underbody armor and rock rails of some sort from there. Have fun with it, it's really a blank canvas for you from here.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Jedijp

Jedijp

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wheels, Tires, Suspension first and foremost if you're going to be off roading it. I'd probably do some underbody armor and rock rails of some sort from there. Have fun with it, it's really a blank canvas for you from here.
For sure trying to find rock rails/steps. The wife is only 4’10” granted it makes the bronco less likely for her to steal it in the morning if she can’t get in. Still want her to enjoy the top down life sometimes. 👍🙌

Gassyjack

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wheels and tires will make a huge difference. Stock ones off a badlands might be just right. The Bronco just doesn’t look right with the base sized ones.

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree. It felt like a mini victory for the little guy. 👍
Congrats, not sure if I'm happier for you or the fact that the dealer had to come crawling back to you to get you to buy it! I hope they choke on the other 14 at over MSRP!
I think the ADM dealers are about to choke on some Bronco's. I counted 5 for sale on lots Friday in Tyler Texas. I saw a 2 dr CO Big Bend at a Subaru dealership so I stopped. it was a V6 automatic They were asking 43k.

OP
OP
Jedijp

Jedijp

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wheels and tires will make a huge difference. Stock ones off a badlands might be just right. The Bronco just doesn’t look right with the base sized ones.
The stealies are a thing of beauty 🙄 lol actually would be bad if ford put actually off road tires on them. The base tires look like they were left over from the G1.

Sponsored

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congratulations! Glad to hear you didn’t buckle.

OP
OP
Jedijp

Jedijp

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think the ADM dealers are about to choke on some Bronco's. I counted 5 for sale on lots Friday in Tyler Texas. I saw a 2 dr CO Big Bend at a Subaru dealership so I stopped. it was a V6 automatic They were asking 43k.
The dealers around Michigan are all market adjusted still. Only I. The last few weeks have they been honoring a-plan. I think most of that is cause ford canceling everyone’s orders and they are freaking out hoping reservation holders will buy off the lot. I work for ford and even I was co side ring a $&&¥ ( one that won’t be named)

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Congratulations, it was nice to read that the dealer tucked its tail and asked you for mercy!

Newdoc

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The ADM market seems to be shifting to higher trims and regional only. Good to see things coming down back to earth even though Ford just jacked up the prices again.
Sponsored