Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I like the concept you're going with on the bumpers. Is there any chance you could make a rear bumper without the tire cutout? I did a spare tire delete because it weighs too much to be bouncing around back there. Now, I can't find a rear bumper that doesn't have a cutout for a tire.
Thanks,
I will take this into consideration for the future. The Tire cut out area is achieving multiple benefits. The biggest upside to the contours of the mid section is creating strength. When the plate work become to large of a flat surface it will have a " oil can" effect and is not as rigid.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Weekends & Waypoints

Weekends & Waypoints

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks for posting! Pictures show some good lines and approach angles. I like that it doesn't stick out too far on the sides too. The weight (or lack there of) is a major bonus for me as we like to daily drive w/o giving up too many MPGs! I, for one, like a matching front/rear bumper combo concept. Doing my best to buy local and buy American. This will be a good pairing to their 2.7 winch skid when that gets fingered out. Nice rig!
I agree! American made all the way! Iā€™m sure that 2.7 Winch Skid will be a big hit.

ADK23

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2 Dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey guys!

I just got done installing the LOBO Off-road Front Bumper. First off I'm very impressed with the fit and finish when compared to a lot of the other aftermarket options I've seen in person. Even compared to my expensive RTR rear bumper the LOBO bumper blows it out of the water in weld quality, coating and weight. Speaking of weight, I took the time to weigh the LOBO Front Bumper versus the OEM Modular Bumper that I was replacing. I was blown away that I was able to save 25LBs just by switching to the LOBO bumper and that's not including the weight savings you would also get if you opted for LOBO's Front Aluminum Skid Plate. The Install went pretty easy and is obviously well thought out (No hard to reach bolts). The bumper uses a similar concept that I've seen on race rigs, that the substructure is designed to be the stronger support and the outer layer being the lighter shell. I'm sure that comes from LOBO's competition background. Overall Im happy with the outcome. What are your guys thoughts?

OEM Modular Front Bumper - 75lbs
LOBO Off-road Front Bumper - 50lbs

The bumpers backbone/substructure is made out of 3/16th steel while the bumper outer shell is made out of 1/8th steel.
IMG_4419.jpeg

You can see here how the bumper mounts to the backbones and the skid plate to combine all three layers for add rigidity.

Screen Shot 2023-04-05 at 5.00.20 PM.jpeg

Here are comparison shots for the added front end clearance.

IMG_4401.jpeg

IMG_4532.jpeg

Enjoy the final product!

P1050021.JPG
P1050034.JPG
P1050057.JPG
P1050155.JPG
P1050170.JPG

There is a full installation video on YouTube if curious!
Looks really sharp, nice job šŸ‘

cburke996

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Firebird, E39 M5, Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I opted for the Lobo winch bumper, which has the same design ethos and backbone structure. I was really impressed at how light weight they managed to make a winch bumper yet not sacrifice strength where its needed.
Ford Bronco A Lightweight Steel Front Bumper? - LOBO Off-Road Front Bumper: Installed Photos & Review IMG_1038

Sponsored

cgv

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badsquatch, Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Lobo Off-Road Any plans to offer a bull bar with the winch bumper?

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Lobo Off-Road Any plans to offer a bull bar with the winch bumper?
multiple Add on options will be offered in the future. The bars will be modular as well and can be added on or taken off accordingly to the build.

cracKen

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dang thatā€™s a nice bumper for those not needing a winch.

BeerRunner

Badlands
First Name
LUKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Naxster

Badlands
First Name
Dayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dang thatā€™s a nice bumper for those not needing a winch.
They have one with a Winch mount. Or even a winch plate similar to the rough country hidden mount. Still very low profile. I'm planning on getting one once I get my bronco. I just haven't decided if I want to relocate my oil cooler, or my ACC sensor instead... šŸ¤”

https://lobooffroad.com/product/wnc-front-winch-bumper-bronco/

https://lobooffroad.com/product/hnt-hidden-winch-skid-plate-bronco-2-7l/
Sponsored