VikingOutlaw

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Colorado
Bronco
Black Diamond
Clubs

There is no discount code. You need to contact Alex @RealTruck via PM to get your best price.
Yeah, I emailed him a few days ago. He's not responding. He hasn't been on this site in almost a month either. With the holidays I'll give him a few days and see if he responds to my email. Thanks,
Advertisement

RhodeIslandRed

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TD5 Defenders
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Did you get these tires installed? Can you post a pic? They look awesome.
Not installed yet. The guy from RealTruck DM'd me and said these were on national backorder. I found them at a few other vendors, but no discount. They were pretty expensive. I got them from LiftKits4Less for around $400 each.

I was being really picky about wheels and these tires require at least 9.5" wide wheel. I finally just picked something that will work, and they are currently being powder coated white. Once I get the wheels back, I'll get them mounted, sneak in the 1" level lift and install.
Here's the build journal. I have a lot of pics to update.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/big-red-2021-race-red-badlands-7mt.31784/

Here are the tires next to some regular car tires (5 next to 4, to be fair).
20211025_174138.jpg

Here is an approximation of what they will look like on my rig. Substantial.
20211025_161753.jpg

Here are my Black Rhino Delta wheels that will turn white this week.
20211213_174315.jpg

Reactions: Cat

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 F150 Stepside, MB 500SL, HD Road King Custom
Bronco
Wildtrak
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Not installed yet. The guy from RealTruck DM'd me and said these were on national backorder. I found them at a few other vendors, but no discount. They were pretty expensive. I got them from LiftKits4Less for around $400 each.

I was being really picky about wheels and these tires require at least 9.5" wide wheel. I finally just picked something that will work, and they are currently being powder coated white. Once I get the wheels back, I'll get them mounted, sneak in the 1" level lift and install.
Here's the build journal. I have a lot of pics to update.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/big-red-2021-race-red-badlands-7mt.31784/

Here are the tires next to some regular car tires (5 next to 4, to be fair).
20211025_174138.jpg

Here is an approximation of what they will look like on my rig. Substantial.
20211025_161753.jpg

Here are my Black Rhino Delta wheels that will turn white this week.
20211213_174315.jpg
Gonna look fabulous!!

Bronco_Bill

Big Bend
First Name
Bill
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Bronco
Big Bend
Clubs

I will shoot you a PM

Anyone who is curious on forum pricing feel free to PM me and I will get you taken care of
I contacted Alex about floor liners and the price he gave me for the Husky X-Act liners was unbelievable. The lead time is a bit long, but wow, what an unbeatable price. Can’t wait to get them! Thanks Alex!

Advertisement

Advertisement