RealTruck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hello Bronco6G!

My name is Alex; I am a Sales Consultant and your point of contact for RealTruck, and we are very excited to join this forum and get to know you all.

For those of you that have never heard of us, we are one of the largest aftermarket vehicle accessory companies in the US. You can think of us as your one-stop shop – we carry the best brands in the business to cover just about anything you could want or need for your vehicle!

What separates us from the competition is not only our dedication to providing our customers with excellent products but also ensure our customers are taken care of from the initial point of contact to well after the point of sale. We have a very knowledgeable and friendly sales team that is willing to take the time to make sure that the product you are getting is right for you. If something does go wrong, our customer service team is ready to address any issues after the purchase, whether it is tracking, warranty or returns. We also have a dedicated tech support team that can help our customers during the install process if there are any issues. One last thing worth mentioning – we carry the best brands in the business to cover just about anything you could want or need for your Bronco. We ourselves are growing as this forum grows. Currently, we have limited products that will fit the new generation Bronco but new products are being added every day. If you know of a product that is carried by one of the manufacturers we support but don't see it on our site, just reach out to me and I will see what I can get done for you!

We joined this forum in hopes to connect more with our customers and answer any questions or concerns. You can reach out to us anytime by PM, comment, or by directly emailing me at [email protected] for any service-related issues or for special pricing. We look forward to learning more about you all, seeing your Broncos, and just have a great time. We also will be running specials for members that you won’t be able to find anywhere else, so stay tuned for more!

-Alex Pendleton

[email protected]
Sponsored

Last edited:

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks Alex, I ordered my Curt Hitch from you guys a couple months ago and received it in a few days, great!! Now, it sits in my garage waiting for my Bronco :(

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Welcome Alex, and good luck. I just signed up for emails, and if I ever get my Bronco I'll check your products out.

OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
RealTruck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Base
These production issues are getting pretty crazy

If/when anyone is ready to order anything on our site, don't hesitate to reach out and I will see what forum special pricing I can do for you all!

CJ1064

Badlands
First Name
Clifford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350, Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These production issues are getting pretty crazy

If/when anyone is ready to order anything on our site, don't hesitate to reach out and I will see what forum special pricing I can do for you all!
When do you think 35 12.50 R18 Nitto Trail Grapplers will be back in stock ?

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Good to see you. Will be in the market for a grill/brush guard once you get some available!!!

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered a hitch for my Bronco from you guys over a month ago. It never shipped with no updates so I cancelled my order a few days ago.

OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
RealTruck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Base
@Lilj4425 I'm sorry to hear that, a lot of our manufacturers are facing longer than normal lead times due to several key issues, the lack of communication is unacceptable and I do apologize. If anyone has any tracking questions or customer service related issues PLEASE don't hesitate to reach out to me and I will do my best to get said issue resolved as quickly as possible

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome Alex!
And thanks for settling the long ongoing debate whether or not the Bronco is a truck.

Sponsored

CJ1064

Badlands
First Name
Clifford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350, Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@CJ1064 Distributor just told me HOPEFULLY about 30 days out
Also it looks like you have a call in special for rims and tires together for Nitto tires where you get mounting and balancing for free. Do you use balancing beads for the balance ?

OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
RealTruck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Base
Also it looks like you have a call in special for rims and tires together for Nitto tires where you get mounting and balancing for free. Do you use balancing beads for the balance ?
That special can be done directly through me as well, essentially any special we offer on our site I am able to do as well and still for the majority of products offer forum special pricing. For anything 35 or under we use the typical weights to balance the wheel. Above those Id have to reach out to our vendor to be 100% on

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hello Bronco6G!

My name is Alex; I am a Sales Consultant and your point of contact for RealTruck, and we are very excited to join this forum and get to know you all.

For those of you that have never heard of us, we are one of the largest aftermarket vehicle accessory companies in the US. You can think of us as your one-stop shop – we carry the best brands in the business to cover just about anything you could want or need for your vehicle!

What separates us from the competition is not only our dedication to providing our customers with excellent products but also ensure our customers are taken care of from the initial point of contact to well after the point of sale. We have a very knowledgeable and friendly sales team that is willing to take the time to make sure that the product you are getting is right for you. If something does go wrong, our customer service team is ready to address any issues after the purchase, whether it is tracking, warranty or returns. We also have a dedicated tech support team that can help our customers during the install process if there are any issues. One last thing worth mentioning – we carry the best brands in the business to cover just about anything you could want or need for your Bronco. We ourselves are growing as this forum grows. Currently, we have limited products that will fit the new generation Bronco but new products are being added every day. If you know of a product that is carried by one of the manufacturers we support but don't see it on our site, just reach out to me and I will see what I can get done for you!

We joined this forum in hopes to connect more with our customers and answer any questions or concerns. You can reach out to us anytime by PM, comment, or by directly emailing me at [email protected] for any service-related issues or for special pricing. We look forward to learning more about you all, seeing your Broncos, and just have a great time. We also will be running specials for members that you won’t be able to find anywhere else, so stay tuned for more!

-Alex Pendleton

[email protected]
Alex, do you have any neoprene seat covers for the Bronco yet?

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Do not hesitate to order from Alex at @RealTruck. He will get you an awesome deal. And their customer service can't be beat.
Sponsored