Sponsored

A little break from the stress of waiting for the email......

rpscntry1

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here is a shirt I just bought from Amazon! Thought it was clever and only true fellow Bronco lovers will get it. Good conversation starter when you run into a fellow Bronco lover out in town!
SmartSelect_20210501-200946_Amazon Shopping.jpg
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
rpscntry1

rpscntry1

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks. Too bad it shows unavailable :( I'll have to check back; they look great!
That's weird, I just ordered my second one. I ordered the dark gray one first, which didn't really display the print very well. I just received my second one, which is the pic posted, The OD green. I guess it could just be the size or a different color than mine???? Definitely keep checking. Or maybe just search 2021 Bronco on Amazon, they have different merch on there. I've ordered 2 different kinds of shirts from them.

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's weird, I just ordered my second one. I ordered the dark gray one first, which didn't really display the print very well. I just received my second one, which is the pic posted, The OD green. I guess it could just be the size or a different color than mine???? Definitely keep checking. Or maybe just search 2021 Bronco on Amazon, they have different merch on there. I've ordered 2 different kinds of shirts from them.
Although I'm in Canada, it shouldn't matter... Unless they don't ship to Canada, that could be it. Never ran into that before on Amazon.com vs. .ca - Oh well, I could easily have it made locally too I'm sure :)

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ha! I just received mine Friday. Wore it today when we went to the local population center.

OP
OP
rpscntry1

rpscntry1

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ha! I just received mine Friday. Wore it today when we went to the local population center.
Haha, that's awesome!! Great minds think alike. I've have 4 different Bronco shirts and that is all I've been wearing lately!

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
WE got free ones at the Koch 33 event.