Sponsored

A look at Brittany Blue (possible Heritage Edition Bronco color) - on Heritage Edition Mustang

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lewisj41

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

You should absolutely use the search function on this as this has been a very popular question at a few points of time in the past.
I guess what I should have written was take a look at Brittany Blue here.

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You should absolutely use the search function on this as this has been a very popular question at a few points of time in the past.
Your sig gets me every time. Love it.

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

will you look at that. Brittany Blue

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I guess what I should have written was take a look at Brittany Blue here.
Ah, heavily modified OP from what I had commented on. Pictures and now references to the Mustang have been added.

As to the color: Eh, it's off silver, better looking than a Prius in the same shade.

If you had done a search, here's a thread specifically about Brittany Blue being a likely heritage edition color and also using the dedicated 12th paint hopper at MAP that's doing the "splash" Ranger colors.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/my22-color-options-thread.21675/page-8#post-884133

OP
OP
Lewisj41

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ah, heavily modified OP from what I had commented on. Pictures and now references to the Mustang have been added.

As to the color: Eh, it's off silver, better looking than a Prius in the same shade.

If you had done a search, here's a thread specifically about Brittany Blue being a likely heritage edition color and also using the dedicated 12th paint hopper at MAP that's doing the "splash" Ranger colors.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/my22-color-options-thread.21675/page-8#post-884133
Rick, I disagree. My post specially noted that this was Brittany Blue on the Mustang. I did post on the incorrect location. I only stated that this could be a possible color the Bronco as you previously noted.

You've done an incredible job on your breakdown of the heritage editions before based on the link you presented-great work here! Sorry if you felt I was impeding on your prior post. This information is current as of today and thought it was appropriate to bring back to life again.

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Rick, I disagree. My post specially noted that this was Brittany Blue on the Mustang. I did post on the incorrect location. I only stated that this could be a possible color the Bronco as you previously noted.

You've done an incredible job on your breakdown of the heritage editions before based on the link you presented-great work here! Sorry if you felt I was impeding on your prior post. This information is current as of today and thought it was appropriate to bring back to life again.
Nope, your thread is awesome and the Mustang content is totally new! I'm just a salty dog today. v1.0 of the OP wasn't so great so I had some keyboard fun. v2.0 OP is cooler than a cucumber! (Eruption Green Mustang GT500 got revealed a week back or so, check the EG threads for that)

I also really like that you brought other Ford products into the content as it's more applicable to Bronco!

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks grey, innit?