Sponsored

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I can imagine getting a dent in the body panel and just calling up the dealer and ordering a replacement that you can do yourself at home. Or popping off the panel yourself and leaving it at the body shop to repair while you still drive the vehicle. Or putting some high-clearance custom carbon-fiber panels to replace the factory ones. Or...Or...Or...
This is too much fun.
Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is awesome!

I can only imagine some of the franken-broncos that will bill crawling around though...

1480c2ec5ac5ea132f0a2be912a51a26.jpg

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Sponsored

1TNgirl

Wildtrak
First Name
Rhonda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My only fear is if their that easy to remove, they'll become some of the highest rate of stolen parts and it jacks up our insurance ?

attworth

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Land Rover D2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Gimme the damn B&P! I think I'm in over $100k and havent even touched one yet!! LOL.
Oh easily...

SVC mid-arm kit: $15k (raptor kit)
Hard to tell for the rear, but at least $5-10k for bypasses and arms
Gonna guess glass is going to be $1500-2k.
Wheels and 40’s: $5k+
2.7 Tune, IC and Exhaust: $2-3k? $2k for an F150 tune and IC from whipple

Plus all the other random bits I wanna add.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
My only fear is if their that easy to remove, they'll become some of the highest rate of stolen parts and it jacks up our insurance ?
IMO people worry too much about things like this. Anyone can pop a Jeep hood and steal a battery but that rarely happens.

Sponsored

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Parts theft relies on a secondary market to sell them - with so few Bronco's on the road for the first five years or so there won't be much incentive to take them.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep YJ, Ford Fiesta ST, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Sounds good, but just promise me not these sort of fender/body panels. This model YJ was a bit of a jump the shark moment for Jeep, lol.

Ford Bronco A look at the bolt on removable quarter panels of 2021 Bronco 165595-your-scientists-were-so-preocc-K8Ym
As a YJ owner I always wanted to see a Renegade that was built. But I'm attracted to odd looking vehicles.

Just because they’re bolt on doesn’t mean they’re easily swapped out, just means they’re not welded. There will still be a significant amount of work involved in removing and reinstalling the panel.
From the pic it looks like 3 bolts along the door, and 4 more along the bottom. Extrapolate that out to 14, round up to 20 for giggles. Doesnt look that complicated.

Easily, and significant are very subjective.

Everybody has a different idea of how much time and effort this would be worth it.

I'd do it if I could get it done in roughly an hour, which seems reasonably doable after the first time.

Although first time someone drops that rear quarter on the garage floor trying to remove it to protect from trail damage they're gonna be pissed.

Time will tell.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep YJ, Ford Fiesta ST, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Where do people like you, who worry about stuff like this, live?

IMO people worry too much about things like this. Anyone can pop a Jeep hood and steal a battery but that rarely happens.
I really don't get it.

Like at all.

And I worry about literally everthing.

Walnut

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm definitely worried about the flares, but these fenders can only be stolen if doors are open or off.