First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No, that was the first Renegade pictured earlier, just a regular square eyed YJ with molded in flares, fog lights, and body kit.

I'd love to see one built. Wontons, Atlas, stroked 6cyl on 35's.
Somewhere, there’s a Bronco Sport reservation holder breaking out in a sweat, taking screen shots and feverishly scribbling notes.
Yeah a Bronco Sport with some off road bling would look awesome. It is the best looking crossover, in my opinion.

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yea I'm sure there will be tons of aftermarket stuff. Carbon fiber would be nice, but expensive or could just wrap them for less
CF quarter panels on a non-race 4x4 is pure lunacy.

CF is awesome for weight reduction.
Impact resistance and ease of repair after a hit from tail obstacles???
Not so much.
To put it incredibly kindly.

mrrobinson53181

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Fusion, 570S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford said the Bronco can be taken apart very easily with a wrench. They even showed a white dummy model with parts taken off. I noticed on that model, they unbolted the rear quarter panels -- see image below.

If you look at some of the Bronco pictures, it appears you can unbolt the rear quarter panels on the real thing. I don't know of any other vehicle that you can do this with. Not only can this reduce the cost of trail damage repairs, imagine what the aftermarket can come up with. I just thought this was interesting and haven't seen it talked about on here yet. Zoom in on the picture and you can see the bolts.

View attachment 41372

2021 Ford Bronco body panels removed unassembled disassembled.jpg
Anyone know which color that first one is?? Iconic Sliver or Carbonized Grey??
Sponsored