Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Met up with Gold Country Broncos at Prairie City off road park today (Folsom, CA) - we had initially planned for this to be an opportunity to help new Bronco owners put their rides through the paces in a controlled and safe environment.. .but the rain turned it into a mud pit - so we decided to go and make the best of it. Despite the weather, we still had a great turnout. Even Mitch from @Wild Horses 4x4 came to hang out with us and join in on the fun. It was chilly, wet, and REALLY sloppy - but everyone had a blast - and of course I got photos and video.

Ford Bronco A muddy good time with about 20 other Broncos @ Prairie City off road park DJI_0159
Ford Bronco A muddy good time with about 20 other Broncos @ Prairie City off road park MJB07827
Ford Bronco A muddy good time with about 20 other Broncos @ Prairie City off road park MJB07862
Ford Bronco A muddy good time with about 20 other Broncos @ Prairie City off road park MJB07907
Ford Bronco A muddy good time with about 20 other Broncos @ Prairie City off road park MJB08039
Ford Bronco A muddy good time with about 20 other Broncos @ Prairie City off road park MJB08167
Ford Bronco A muddy good time with about 20 other Broncos @ Prairie City off road park MJB08223
Ford Bronco A muddy good time with about 20 other Broncos @ Prairie City off road park MJB08326
Ford Bronco A muddy good time with about 20 other Broncos @ Prairie City off road park MJB08483-Edit
Ford Bronco A muddy good time with about 20 other Broncos @ Prairie City off road park MJB08415
Ford Bronco A muddy good time with about 20 other Broncos @ Prairie City off road park MJB08475-Edit
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fairly certain I recognize somebody in those shots!!!
Looks like an awesome place, i hope y'all had a blast.

Enjoy the clean up !!!! LOL

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm pretty sure the Bronco doesn't like mud (cough cough alternator) :cool:

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for posting. It looks like so much fun!

I'm a little curious...
How'd the Baby Bronco do?
And was it a Badlands Sport?

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm a little curious...
Was putting SAS Broncos to shame around the track! Awesome to watch them go to town in that little thing. Definitely out to have fun!

Sponsored
OP
OP

22Badskwatch

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm a little curious...
thanks - yeah, it was a blast - and that Sport did a phenomenal job out there, even in the sloppy mud - I took the lead around the 'track' to show folks who had never been there, but when I agreed to do that, I had no idea how sloppy it was going to be.. as soon as we drove out there, and the Sport was behind me, I was thinking "uh oh - I hope this isn't too much for them" - NOPE ... the Sport did great - the driver did a fantastic job maintaining her speed where she needed to in order to avoid getting stuck, and the vehicle did a great job of doing what it was supposed to. and yes, I believe it's a Badlands sport

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Met up with Gold Country Broncos at Prairie City off road park today (Folsom, CA) - we had initially planned for this to be an opportunity to help new Bronco owners put their rides through the paces in a controlled and safe environment.. .but the rain turned it into a mud pit - so we decided to go and make the best of it. Despite the weather, we still had a great turnout. Even Mitch from @Wild Horses 4x4 came to hang out with us and join in on the fun. It was chilly, wet, and REALLY sloppy - but everyone had a blast - and of course I got photos and video.

Ford Bronco A muddy good time with about 20 other Broncos @ Prairie City off road park MJB08475-Edit
Bad Ass Broncos and Motley Crue. Finally, a video I didn't have to hit the mute button.

Dezertrider20158

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Ranger Sport 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh man, looks like a blast! Sorry I couldn't make it, next time though I'll be there, hopefully with my badsquatch!

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

That's awesome!

Mahin2021

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 TD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Great pics 👍. Looks like a fun day. Didn’t see any pics of Broncos doing some of the rock hills.
still pics were real cool👍

Sponsored

PConsidine

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang & Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That looks sick, plus I too commend you on the song choice!

OP
OP

22Badskwatch

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bad Ass Broncos and Motley Crue. Finally, a video I didn't have to hit the mute button.
I appreciate that - A couple factors:
1: I'm not an someone trying to make money off Youtube - so I can use good music because I'm not monetizing it..
2: Also, because I'm not trying to make money off you tube, I don't need to make a 10 minute video for 2 minutes of content like a lot of people do

Mattyfly42

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4 door 2.3L MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That looks awesome. Would love to join in next time. I haven't been to that Off road park it looks pretty cool though. Closer then Hollister for me.

OP
OP

22Badskwatch

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That looks awesome. Would love to join in next time. I haven't been to that Off road park it looks pretty cool though. Closer then Hollister for me.
you should join the Gold Country Broncos group on facebook - we're always organizing cool drives :)
Sponsored