The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I like Antimatter for the Bronco but there's probably a million other colors out in the world that I would have loved to see on the Bronco and more then a few I would have picked over Antimatter.

Over all Ford sucks in the color department when it comes to paint. The Bronco is a super cool vehicle that they should have ran wild with in this department like Dodge does with the Challenger.

Colors on the Challenger like Sublime, Hellraisin, F8 green, Plum crazy, Frost bite, Go Mango, B5 blue, Maximum Steel,Cinnamon stix, Smoke Show, Destroyer Grey, Torred and probably a bunch im forgetting.

The Bronco should be getting fun and exciting colors just like that. But no. I don't know what Ford is thinking.

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I like Antimatter for the Bronco but there's probably a million other colors out in the world that I would have loved to see on the Bronco and more then a few I would have picked over Antimatter.

Over all Ford sucks in the color department when it comes to paint. The Bronco is a super cool vehicle that they should have ran wild with in this department like Dodge does with the Challenger.

Colors on the Challenger like Sublime, Hellraisin, F8 green, Plum crazy, Frost bite, Go Mango, B5 blue, Maximum Steel,Cinnamon stix, Smoke Show, Destroyer Grey, Torred and probably a bunch im forgetting.

The Bronco should be getting fun and exciting colors just like that. But no. I don't know what Ford is thinking.
True, but I think they are THIS close to having a great color pallet. If Cactus Gray had a bit more green, and Area 51 had a bit more blue, and Cyber Orange had a bit more orange, they would have nailed it.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

I feel the same way. My thinking is maybe they don't want to come right out of the gate with a bunch of wild and fun colors before they see how well the Bronco itself is received. Either that or we will have nothing to look for to other than 50 shades of gray.
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Code orange almost looks like a darker competition orange which IMO is the best shade of orange.

I'm sold on antimater blue, but if code orange was available it would be a really tough choice

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Over all Ford sucks in the color department when it comes to paint.
Maybe the color department is a subgroup under marketing & communications?

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nice Orange!

All though I am not getting a color I wish I could on the Bronco. Ford does not suck at all on their color palette. The gave the Bronco a couple exclusive/unique colors that won’t be on the pallet but a year or two. Then they will replace them with others as the standards remain a constant. Then repeat. Doing so helps with exclusiveness. If you aren’t digging your selections this year, wait a year or two and you may. If you don’t want to wait, than you select what you like the best. It’s a choice we all have to make, but Ford far from sucks in the color department.

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford should have at least made Guard Green, Grabber Lime and Grabber Blue available for the Bronco this go around. That would have been a good start. Those are paints that they already have in there arsenal till they come up with new cool colors for 2022.

But in the Future they should come up with some cool unique fun colors just for the Bronco like Big Foot Blue ,Bronco Brown , Swampthing Green, Orange horizon, Sand Storm, Adventure red, Autumn Wind, Big Boulder, Camp Fire. Stuff like that.

Sponsored

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford should have at least made Guard Green, Grabber Lime and Grabber Blue available for the Bronco this go around. That would have been a good start. Those are paints that they already have in there arsenal till they come up with new cool colors for 2022.

But in the Future they should come up with some cool unique fun colors just for the Bronco like Big Foot Blue ,Bronco Brown , Swampthing Green, Orange horizon, Sand Storm, Adventure red, Autumn Wind, Big Boulder, Camp Fire. Stuff like that.
Now those statements I can agree with. Reminds me of Harley Davidson, always keep me waiting on the color I wanted.

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Now those statements I can agree with. Reminds me of Harley Davidson, always keep me waiting on the color I wanted.
Yep Harley is good at that. But I still ended up with Vivid Black ?

20200830_113359.jpg

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Those are some awesome names for colors