Sponsored

A Note to the 2-Door Brigade: We Get It Already!!!

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m not seeing much hate on 4 door comments - sure people like one or the other better, just like the color, or manual vs auto. Just not seeing the reason for defensiveness.

Get what you want, use it like you want, and be happy.
Agreed. This whole site is 90% opinion, so you have to take what you agree with along with what you disagree with
Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m in the mindset that a perfect bronco would be 8-12” longer than the 4 door, and maybe 3” wider body offset with narrower Sasquatch flares keeping the overall 79” width unchanged. Basically 4 runner sized interior and cargo....that would be a truck with almost no compromise that we would probably not grow out of....I’m envisioning LOTS of arguments with the wife/kids about what we can and cannot bring in the 4 dr bronco

....or we could just take two 2-doors in tandem and let the wife have it at it to bring whatever she wants lol

Last edited:

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LOL at all the 2-door buyers in this thread who just can’t help themselves.

Seriously. What is it? I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a 4-door buyer comment on a picture of a 2-door that it’s ugly or the wrong choice.

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I thought a mall crawler referred to something jacked up but never sees dirt, not specifically the number of doors.

also, I kinda thought Ford would make the rear section of the two door a little bigger like the old full size Broncos and am worried about carpooling with a two door now.

50/50 riding this Res out, or canceling, selling my current daily and buying a 2021 Hyundai Venue and focusing on retiring early
The EB seems to have slightly smaller doors. I was measuring the back of my son's 1970, and it's not that different from the 2021 for cargo room (with seats out on both).

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

LOL at all the 2-door buyers in this thread who just can’t help themselves.

Seriously. What is it? I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a 4-door buyer comment on a picture of a 2-door that it’s ugly or the wrong choice.
I think it just might be that some of us 2-door folks have been waiting for this 2-door rerelease for many decades are are just super pumped about how close Ford got the vibe of the EB into the new 2-door.

But like I keep telling everyone in many of my posts:

Please get a 4-door. If you aren't as pumped up as we are about this thing, get a 4-door. Honestly, you will be happier and I don't want people giving Bronco a bad name by constantly griping about how small it is.😍

Sponsored

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

lol

DustyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

A friendly reminder to all 2dr buyers, which I am one. Be thankful every day for the 4dr Bronco buyers. Without that market, there is no way Ford relaunches the Bronco.
That's how I feel about both the 2-door and the manual. If Ford hadn't come out with a 4-door automatic for the masses that kicked the JL's butt, none of this is possible. (Think Cevy Blazer.)

Very few of the general population will be buying 2-doors or stick. There's just a high-percentage of rabid 2-door manual crazies on this forum.😁
Sponsored