Sponsored

A note to the 4-door brigade: We get it already!!!!!

OP
OP
Bronco4lyfe85

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This post is too funny! Clearly anyone who has been around this forum is well aware when it comes to this topic it is the 2-door guys attacking 4-door guys, not the other way around. Seriously dude it sounds like you are the one offended by 4-doors!
You took this seriously?

Ford Bronco A note to the 4-door brigade: We get it already!!!!! 1617117678355
Sponsored

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Lol, this is getting ridiculous. But Iā€™m not at all surprised on this male dominated forum that thereā€™s a lot of arguing about size going on šŸ˜‚
hey don't look at me I'm perfectly satisfied with the 2-door

not like I feel the need to mouth off about 4-door "superiority" and business acument with a username that literally has "cock" in it

guerro

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Seriously, you guys are becoming the stars of the cancel culture society. WORDS HURT ME! šŸ˜€

We already know the 2D looks best (just like the 2D version of pretty much every vehicle thatā€™s ever existed). Why are you so offended when we tell you this? We understand you have perfectly-rational reasons for choosing the 4D but what about our reasons?

- 2 door looks better

- We donā€™t have crib midgets, maybe only dogs. Or a spouse I guess.

- We donā€™t have friends, you guys have friends and take them places in your car??

- We wonā€™t have rear seat passengers besides the doggies = more room for more food.

- Real Broncos are only 2 doors.

- 4 doors are for soccer moms, mall crawlers and posers.

- Some of us donā€™t intend to sleep in it and maybe some of us are 3ā€™ tall? Dick!

- No passengers = plenty of room for more food! ā€œHey Steve if you want to come, get your own car you mooch!ā€

- Oh you have an extra roof panel you wonā€™t remove while going to the mall or soccer practice? Cool for you. šŸ˜‰

- Did I mention the 2 door looks better?

Etc.

Canā€™t we all just get along?

Remember, 4 is more but itā€™s a bore.

2 DOOR FTW!!!
šŸ˜€šŸ‘

Yes, this is all sarcasm you little nannies.
Ford Bronco A note to the 4-door brigade: We get it already!!!!! 1617117881757

Kickit

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

hey don't look at me I'm perfectly satisfied with the 2-door

not like I feel the need to mouth off about 4-door "superiority" and business acument with a username that literally has "cock" in it
you sound like a man whose not afraid to wear pink! I appreciate that!!
šŸ˜œ

also Iā€™m just teasing, but pink is a good color! Or salmon some prefer to call it.

Sponsored

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
2 door types are still pissed the Ford Explorer Sport didn't work out very well...
All of them wish they had the successful platform of the 4 door.
History will repeat itself...

not sarcasm...
I get it the original Bronco was 2-door, but just one time riding in the back of a Mitsubishi Eclipse was enough to keep me away from 2-door forever. I was a college dude at the time and fit, and what a PAIN IN THE YOU KNOW WHAT. 2 door Broncos are great I'm glad Ford has the option but the advantages of 4-door are obvious and far more than just rear seat access.

OP
OP
Bronco4lyfe85

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The joke may have gone over your head. Probably some of that "acument" you referenced earlier.
I think his joke went over your head

LARELL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I get it the original Bronco was 2-door, but just one time riding in the back of a Mitsubishi Eclipse was enough to keep me away from 2-door forever. I was a college dude at the time and fit, and what a PAIN IN THE YOU KNOW WHAT. 2 door Broncos are great I'm glad Ford has the option but the advantages of 4-door are obvious and far more than just rear seat access.
comparing riding in the back of a "sports car" to the bronco? okay šŸ‘

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bronco4lyfe85

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
comparing riding in the back of a sports car to the bronco? okay šŸ‘
Depends on the sports car. Jump in the back of Challenger, itā€™s roomy as hell.

OP
OP
Bronco4lyfe85

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love Bautista! šŸ˜‚ I remember when I saw the first trailer for this movie and him and I just shuttered, I thought it would be awful. 2 of my favorite movies and he is hysterical.

BlairWitch

Outer Banks
First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Rogue, Ford F150, Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If itā€™s any consolation, sometimes heā€™ll be riding back there with the dog. And when the dog is in the front with me, at least heā€™ll have cup holders to keep him company back there.
YES!! 8 and 6 year old in the back, dog up front with me. Husband can walk cause he's not allowed in the Bronco if he's farting!

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tried to avoid this, but you 2 door only guys just wont let it go. We 4 door guys are not concerned with being ā€œcoolā€ as you are... we donā€™t feel the need to bash on you or your choices... we are likable people with friends and families... and so what if we end up at the mall once in a while.

We canā€™t help it that you have no kids because your wife ran off with your ex best friend in his 4 door... and the only thing you have left is a stray puppy that only stays with you because you feed it. And lastly, if you would quit trying to measure all the time, no one would know about your micro penis condition.

šŸ˜‰
Sponsored