Sponsored

A note to the 4-door brigade: We get it already!!!!!

MississippiMule

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota 4Runner, 1976 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Then I’m conflicted big time...what’s a 4 door Sasquatch? Roping boots in elephant but still got the Kid Rock on....blasting “Cowboy”?
Great question. As many have noted, the 4-door is versatile. The 4-door Sasquatch is a set of ropers paired with jeans with tons of embroidery on the back pockets and probably a cross in there somewhere. Plus an “Easter egg” when you unzip the fly and see a photo of Jon Rich.
Sponsored

_finack

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I saw the SoFla Broncos at Sawgrass Ford today. They were both 4-door, non-Sasquatch, with the soft top. A velocity blue BB with manual and a rapid red OBX with leather, lux, and V-6.

I have to say, the 4-door looks much, much better in person than in photographs. It doesn't look strangely long and like a school bus like it does in pictures.

I really wanted to see a 2-door to make sure it didn't look goofy in person and to see if I could live with the cargo space.

MississippiMule

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

2-door = Billy Gibbons
4-door = Joe Bonamassa
Sport = John Mayer

OP
OP
Bronco4lyfe85

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2-door = Billy Gibbons
4-door = Joe Bonamassa
Sport = John Mayer
Really weird comp dude, I’m not sure what you’re even trying to say here. That sport drivers are a pop song? I LOVE ZZ Top and while I think Mayer is a tool and his pop music is meh. He’s a phenomenal musician and an exceptional guitarist, as a guitarist I’m an awe of his ability. He has a god given ability to make music and understand it. Maybe I took your comment more in depth or misconstrued it lol. He’s the last musician I’d attempt to mock though.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a dilemma and need advice. I'm not sure where to post this quandary (2 or 4 Door Brigade Threads), but I figure this thread might offer more constructive advice.

My dilemma is the current Bronco Family Roadshow here in Florida has just recently begun and we know there are 2 4-dr Broncos that will be making the rounds. I have a reservation on 4/22 to see them. As part of the demo event is the opportunity to sit in one. Early on, I was set on the 2-dr and wouldn't have ever considered a 6G Bronco if it was only offered as a 4-dr. I said then, that I wouldn't be caught dead in a More Door Bronco. Here is the crux of my dilemma - I want to sit in one to get a feel for cabin ergonomics/sight lines/etc. But, I also don't want to die.

What should I do? Should I go incognito? Confiscate everyone's phones/cameras? Say 10 Hail Mary(s)?
source.gif

Sponsored

MississippiMule

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

He is a good guitar player but I don’t want to listen to him. Bronco Sport. I don’t mock the Sport. I respect it. I just don’t want one.

Really weird comp dude, I’m not sure what you’re even trying to say here. That sport drivers are a pop song? I LOVE ZZ Top and while I think Mayer is a tool and his pop music is meh. He’s a phenomenal musician and an exceptional guitarist, as a guitarist I’m an awe of his ability. He has a god given ability to make music and understand it. Maybe I took your comment more in depth or misconstrued it lol. He’s the last musician I’d attempt to mock though.

OP
OP
Bronco4lyfe85

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2 door > 4 door

OP
OP
Bronco4lyfe85

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was in the 2-door-only boat a year ago and considered 4-door Broncos sacrilege, but I converted after months of seeing photos. I now think the 4-door looks better and the back half of the 2-door looks too stubby.

Now, threads like this, to me, sound like a CJ-5 loyalist calling a CJ-7 a “mall crawler.”

OP
OP
Bronco4lyfe85

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was in the 2-door-only boat a year ago and considered 4-door Broncos sacrilege, but I converted after months of seeing photos. I now think the 4-door looks better and the back half of the 2-door looks too stubby.

Now, threads like this, to me, sound like a CJ-5 loyalist calling a CJ-7 a “mall crawler.”
The entire thread is a joke…

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

All that CJ-7 had to do was turn sharply and watch the CJ-5 tip over if it tried to follow
and that discussion was over.
🤣
Amazing how much of a difference 10" makes
Ford Bronco A note to the 4-door brigade: We get it already!!!!! 1625166440991
Sponsored