Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah, but holy hell Ford. Does anyone who worked on design and engineering this thing know the slogan Built Ford Tough? How many tail light trim pieces are going to end up on the freeway etc. Like, stop building junk already.
Ya know they dropped that. For the Bronco it's "Built Wild" and I swear one of the interview videos with some upper Ford folks, some guy said build something or another but it wasn't built tough.

With all these ridiculous cost cutting, cheap outs that Ford is doing with his Bronco, it doesn't surprise me they change the motto.

Sponsored

OU812

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Exlporer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, but holy hell Ford. Does anyone who worked on design and engineering this thing know the slogan Built Ford Tough? How many tail light trim pieces are going to end up on the freeway etc. Like, stop building junk already.
Just wondering, how many tail light trim pieces have fallen off to date, and what was the cause?

That said, a small number of the 2011 and on Explorers suffered from front A pillar trim coming off. That was held on with double sided tape. Seems like they got that fixed. If this is a systemic issue, I'm pretty confident it will get addressed. It could just be someone who snagged it accessing the storage area.

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Besides this piece falling off, I’m having a great time. Guys check this part as I feel it’s going be a failure point. I seen another Bronco who had issues with this part also. I’ll call my dealer tomorrow to see how they will fix this.

Ford Bronco A piece of my Bronco fell off at Super Bronco Celebration 1631229204723

Ford Bronco A piece of my Bronco fell off at Super Bronco Celebration 1631229204723

It looks like the clips broke off, there must have been some force on it. This is a problem on any car since the dang professional reviewers started griping about exposed screw heads decades ago. Bring back exposed screw heads!!

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
funny part is probably like 10 engineers spent thousands of hours on how to finish this area and this is what they came up with lols

OP
OP
HypebeastDad

HypebeastDad

Base
First Name
Tarikh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Town and country
Your Bronco Model
Base
It looks like the clips broke off, there must have been some force on it. This is a problem on any car since the dang professional reviewers started griping about exposed screw heads decades ago. Bring back exposed screw heads!!
I agree about the screws.
Sponsored