First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is that really the way the allocation works? If so, Reservation number truly is worthless. That’s depressing, but would explain a lot.

It should start at timestamp, then determine parts availability, then check to see if your within dealer allocation. That’s the only fair way to do it.
Sponsored

Last edited:

NoahMiller96

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My bronco has been in production since the 14th... I don't think production should take that long... WHAT IS TAKING SO LONG

Trino351c

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, John Deere Tractor, Snowshoes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7/14 0900 res, 1/25 order, VB BL 2dr 2.3L MT High
……..crickets. My dealer has no idea about anything, they only have 3 new cars on the lot and haven’t received any new inventory for two months.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
7/14 0900 res, 1/25 order, VB BL 2dr 2.3L MT High
……..crickets. My dealer has no idea about anything, they only have 3 new cars on the lot and haven’t received any new inventory for two months.
considering you’re in Michigan where the assembly plant is located, that’s crazy….that dealer pissed off someone in distributing

OldGrayMare

Badlands
First Name
Jami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '67 Tempest, '85 Yota SR5, '16 ATS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My bronco has been in production since the 14th... I don't think production should take that long... WHAT IS TAKING SO LONG
Did you read the rules here? I think you took a wrong turn in Albuquerque. We only complain about not being scheduled in this group. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: No beer for you!!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Andrew_EOD

Andrew_EOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did you read the rules here? I think you took a wrong turn in Albuquerque. We only complain about not being scheduled in this group. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: No beer for you!!
That's right! Boo that man! "Oh poor me! I'll for sure get a Bronco this year, let alone this summer! But it's taking so long to build."

We joke, of course. Everyone is entitled to feel wronged right? But there are like dozens of threads for that! :LOL:

buck_6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey, B6G members. I've been following the delivery and production schedule pretty closely, but haven't been able to get a sense of when recent reservations (last 30 days) would expect to see order conversion occur. Right now, I wouldn't even guess at delivery dates, since the MIC and short MY21 production time have pushed so many early reservation holders back.

Let me know if this is in the totally wrong thread, and I'll be happy to move it over. Very much a first stab at finding this info.

Thanks, everyone, for sharing what you know

Philvis77

Black Diamond
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
2-door Badlands, 2.7, High with Tow and Roof rails
7/14 - 1 a.m. ET reservation
1/22 order conversion

I've heard nothing from my dealer except when they had a Bronco show up a month or so ago. Invited me to come check it out. Ross's post Friday about 2-doors has me cautiously optimistic.

Like many, I've lost my super enthusiasm, as I had planned on having it this summer. I'm guessing if the stars align, maybe September at the earliest now if I get a build date announced in the next couple weeks. I'm still super happy about it and can't wait, but bummed at the same time because of no summer usage. Fingers crossed us 2-door'ers are not the red-headed step children much longer.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yea, not even a Weineken.

Bert20000

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7/14 reservation. My complaint.

5 months of daily logging into my account to see this.
1624562842670.png

At least show me my order I placed 5 months ago. Ugh. I'm tired of waiting and waiting with no info.
Mine shows an Outer Banks, but what you have shown what I ordered.

Sponsored

Idaho-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 GMC Sierra 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Decided to roll the dice and go soft-top, but with the hardtop hook ups. Lets see I can at the very least get a VIN.

bronconitis

Badlands
First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I 'm ready to join this club of malcontents. Day 1 rez and 2/3 order for 4dr Badlands 2.7L with MIC. Changed order on 4/14 to 2dr Badlands 2.3L with tow. Maybe should have stayed 4dr but crap, it's just me and the dog 99% of the time. I'll take a case of Weinekin NOW!

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey, B6G members. I've been following the delivery and production schedule pretty closely, but haven't been able to get a sense of when recent reservations (last 30 days) would expect to see order conversion occur. Right now, I wouldn't even guess at delivery dates, since the MIC and short MY21 production time have pushed so many early reservation holders back.

Let me know if this is in the totally wrong thread, and I'll be happy to move it over. Very much a first stab at finding this info.

Thanks, everyone, for sharing what you know
It's the wrong thread. This one is reserved for common sense folks that call a spade a spade with no build date in sight. That being said, I'll oblige.

First, did you order a soft top or MIC? If soft top, you'll have a shot at a MY21 even if you reserved this morning(permitting you didn't order the other constrained items like hmmmm lets pick paint protection). If it's a MIC, sorry it's gonna be painful. Ford has basically stated (last Friday's email) they will build what they can and what they can build are four door soft tops.

They also eluded to dealer stock being filled before reservation holders if you have a MIC top on order. But don't be surprised when the elusive two door WT ends up on a lot for 125k. Many of our forum friends claim it'll never happen. I'm willing to bet it does (or has) like so many of the other things people said wouldn't happen (Too long to list).

Now, be prepared for the goal posts to move(again). Soft tops may very well be a constrained item at some point too.

Here's my last bit of advice. This thread is a safe space for those of us to avoid being castigated by the other forum members. If you go out in the wild(any other thread on B6G) bring your big boy pants because if there's one thing that's true out there for some.....nothing is EVER Ford's fault. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Best of luck to you!

Last edited:

cardinalsfan

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is that really the way the allocation works? If so, Reservation number truly is worthless. That’s depressing, but would explain a lot.

It should start at timestamp, then determine parts availability, then check to see if your within dealer allocation. That’s the only fair way to do it.
We've known that reservation numbers have meant nothing for a long time now.

buck_6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's the wrong thread. This one is reserved for common sense folks that call a spade a spade with no build date in sight. That being said, I'll oblige.

First, did you order a soft top or MIC? If soft top, you'll have a shot at a MY21 even if you reserved this morning(permitting you didn't order the other constrained items like hmmmm lets pick paint protection). If it's a MIC, sorry it's gonna be painful. Ford has basically stated (last Friday's email) they will build what they can and what they can build are four door soft tops.

They also eluded to dealer stock being filled before reservation holders if you have a MIC top on order. But don't be surprised when the elusive two door WT ends up on a lot for 125k. Many of our forum friends claim it'll never happen. I'm willing to bet it does (or has) like so many of the other things people said wouldn't happen (Too long to list).

Now, be prepared for the goal posts to move(again). Soft tops may very well be a constrained item at some point too.

Here's my last bit of advice. This thread is a safe space for those of us to avoid be castigated by the other forum members. If you go out in the wild(any other thread on B6G) bring your big boy pants because if there's one thing that's true out there for some.....nothing is EVER Ford's fault. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Best of luck to you!
Ah, I haven't even been contacted by the dealer yet, so at this point I'm just a lowly reservation holder. I was going to spring for the MIC but might just take my chances ordering the modular hardtop whenever it becomes available as an accessory purchase from Ford.

Not sure if this is typical, but I'd configured my Bronco as a 4D Badlands Squatch, and then the reservation was placed for a manual, with no options specced. I understand that options are chosen with the dealer, but I was surprised the transmission was totally different at this stage.

Haha it's going to be a wild ride. Thanks again for explaining!
Sponsored