First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I 'm ready to join this club of malcontents. Day 1 rez and 2/3 order for 4dr Badlands 2.7L with MIC. Changed order on 4/14 to 2dr Badlands 2.3L with tow. Maybe should have stayed 4dr but crap, it's just me and the dog 99% of the time. I'll take a case of Weinekin NOW!
Welcome! Beers all around 🍻🍻🍻
You know, I wonder if order date actually does matter. They all said, way back then, that you had until 3/19(I think that was the date). Anyway, my dealer held all the orders and put them all in on the last day. 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I 'm ready to join this club of malcontents. Day 1 rez and 2/3 order for 4dr Badlands 2.7L with MIC. Changed order on 4/14 to 2dr Badlands 2.3L with tow. Maybe should have stayed 4dr but crap, it's just me and the dog 99% of the time. I'll take a case of Weinekin NOW!
H’mmmm…..it’s not up to me, but this is a tough one. I mean this is a thread for losers, but look at that damn helmet. As a Raiders fan, I don’t think this guy has suffered nearly enough of late.

Just kidding my AFC West friend, you seam eminently qualified. Imagine that, Raiders and Chiefs fan in the same room trying to buy a Bronco…..now all we need is a guy with a Charger and we’ll have all bases covered.

Last edited:

cardinalsfan

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
H’mmmm…..it’s not up to me, but this is a tough one. I mean this is a thread for losers, but look at that damn helmet. As a Raiders fan, I don’t think this guy has suffered meaty enough of late.

Just kidding my AFC West friend, you seam eminently qualified. Imagine that, Raiders and Chiefs fan in the same room trying to buy a Bronco…..now all we need is a guy with a Charger and we’ll have all bases covered.
I've got you beat - Chiefs fan here, through and through and in order to see a Bronco I had to go to Mile High and walk around that evil place just to sit in and see the new Broncos! And of course all the goodies I got are Bronco branded - both Ford and Denver! Safe to say I won't be keeping any of it.

bronconitis

Badlands
First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've got you beat - Chiefs fan here, through and through and in order to see a Bronco I had to go to Mile High and walk around that evil place just to sit in and see the new Broncos! And of course all the goodies I got are Bronco branded - both Ford and Denver! Safe to say I won't be keeping any of it.
Hello @cardinalsfan and AFC West “friends”!! Hard to believe I have something in common with a dreaded Raider fan! I have considered debadging my Bronco because of Elway. He was a pain in the Chief’s kingdom. Another complaint thread for that.

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My only main complaint is that now, because of the hard top issues, I feel like Ford is no longer going to pay OK customer bills and get dealerships a lot of four-door soft top options.

Plus they are going to mark them up like crazy. And now they’re available to anybody that walks into a Ford dealership and wants one. It wouldn’t be a bad thing except I was hoping I could flip my two door and save that money to buy a four-door in a few years. 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’m feeling pretty confident that this week is my week. I promise I won’t forget you all when I’m gone. Keep your chins up buckaroos!

Romeo

Badlands
First Name
Frankie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Early August reservation, Badlands, 2.7, High Package, Roof Rack, 2-door. I am well within my dealer's allocation, and I am convinced I won't ever get a VIN or build date.

(Until I do)

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hello @cardinalsfan and AFC West “friends”!! Hard to believe I have something in common with a dreaded Raider fan! I have considered debadging my Bronco because of Elway. He was a pain in the Chief’s kingdom. Another complaint thread for that.
I heard somewhere on the forum that Mahomes was in line for a Bronco. Hard to not like that guy, but I manage to for about 6 hours per year. Nice that he has good taste in vehicles.

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Okay, Ford. I see the announcements about 'Guard' being a new green color on the F150. It's terrible -- people struggle to get a single photo showing any green.

Please just tell us what color the Bronco will offer for 2022 so I know if I should hold out for a green 2022, or switch my order to a 2021 white MIC. Just tell us what damn shade of green you plan on offering. I'm sure you already know, and it's not a huge industry secret you need to protect.

OP
OP
Andrew_EOD

Andrew_EOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Early August reservation, Badlands, 2.7, High Package, Roof Rack, 2-door. I am well within my dealer's allocation, and I am convinced I won't ever get a VIN or build date.

(Until I do)
Early August!?!? If you get a build date before the Day1-ers, I'll... I don't know. But it won't be pretty whatever it is! But seriously, with how it's all worked (or not worked) so far, if I had anything not in the first week, I would have just given up, Code 99'd myself, and got off the forums all together with an expectation of getting a late MY22 or even a 23!
I just don't think that's it's too much to ask to get a MY21 if you reserved as soon as possible. But nope... we want a 2dr.

Sponsored

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Early August!?!? If you get a build date before the Day1-ers, I'll... I don't know. But it won't be pretty whatever it is! But seriously, with how it's all worked (or not worked) so far, if I had anything not in the first week, I would have just given up, Code 99'd myself, and got off the forums all together with an expectation of getting a late MY22 or even a 23!
I just don't think that's it's too much to ask to get a MY21 if you reserved as soon as possible. But nope... we want a 2dr.
Easy Navy! Just breathe

OP
OP
Andrew_EOD

Andrew_EOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Easy Navy! Just breathe
For the record, I've never been Navy. Not a good enough swimmer. I did 12 years Air Force EOD with a couple combat tours.

Related to this thread, it sounds like some of us may get the Lucky email soon... Probably not me.

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For the record, I've never been Navy. Not a good enough swimmer. I did 12 years Air Force EOD with a couple combat tours.

Related to this thread, it sounds like some of us may get the Lucky email soon... Probably not me.
Sorry, the insignia looked close. you guy’s have a tuff job. Thanks man

OP
OP
Andrew_EOD

Andrew_EOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sorry, the insignia looked close. you guy’s have a tuff job. Thanks man
It's fine, it's actually the same badge across all 4 branches. And many international badges are very similar if not the same. Cheers brother!
🍻

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It's fine, it's actually the same badge across all 4 branches. And many international badges are very similar if not the same. Cheers brother!
🍻
Lost a good friend who was EOD USN who was in Iraq working IED’s after 9/11
Sponsored