Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-Door Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can you post some night time pics with all the lights on I have yet see a base with the lights on and sense I place the same order as you but in white I love to see it at night all lite up.
Fair warning these are not the best photos I've ever taken. The night mode on my Samsung is rough and I had a flood light behind me. First photo is just the indicators when the car is unlocked, second two are the automatic LED headlights on the base, the last two are with high beams.

Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford 20210802_205512

Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford 20210802_205549

Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford 20210802_205610

Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford 20210802_205647

Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford 20210802_205659
Sponsored

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Fair warning these are not the best photos I've ever taken. The night mode on my Samsung is rough and I had a flood light behind me. First photo is just the indicators when the car is unlocked, second two are the automatic LED headlights on the base, the last two are with high beams.

Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford 20210802_205659

nice ,thanks for the pics .The taillights look like they are vary bright .I just wish the base had that light ring around the headlight like the higher trims .

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I picked up my Bronco earlier this week, thanks
Since I think you're the first KM Bronco that's posted in this thread. What did your timeline from build to arrival KM look like?

2, 3, 4 weeks?

Sponsored

mjopp

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-Door Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Since I think you're the first KM Bronco that's posted in this thread. What did your timeline from build to arrival KM look like?

2, 3, 4 weeks?
It was quite the ride, the official communications from Ford did not quite align with the actual (in a good way?). Keep in mind I submitted a reservation on the night of 7/13/20, which ended up getting tagged as a 7/14/20 reservation. From order submission to delivery was 6 months.

All the below were emails directly from Ford:
  • Jan 27 - "Your order has been confirmed."
  • May 27 - "Your vehicle is scheduled for production ... to be built the week of July 26, 2021"
  • Jun 26 - "The production date for your vehicle has changed ... to be built the week of June 28, 2021"
  • Jun 29 - "Your vehicle has been built ... current estimate for delivery to Kearny Mesa Ford is between August 6, 2021 and August 12, 2021"
  • Jul 2 - "Your vehicle is on its way ... current estimate for delivery to Kearny Mesa Ford is between July 20, 2021 and July 26, 2021"
  • Jul 21 - "The estimated arrival date of your vehicle has been updated ... to between August 10, 2021, and August 16, 2021"
And then @EricAtKearnyMesaFord called me on Tuesday Jul 27 to say it had arrived, I picked it up the next day.

It was extremely shocking to hear my truck get pulled forward by almost an entire month in production in the middle of the news of delays and closures in Detroit. I had heard about at least one train being derailed during the month of July and had thought for sure I wasn't going to see the Bronco until August, but Christmas came early this year.

luptanpitman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, ‘21 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It was quite the ride, the official communications from Ford did not quite align with the actual (in a good way?). Keep in mind I submitted a reservation on the night of 7/13/20, which ended up getting tagged as a 7/14/20 reservation. From order submission to delivery was 6 months.

All the below were emails directly from Ford:
  • Jan 27 - "Your order has been confirmed."
  • May 27 - "Your vehicle is scheduled for production ... to be built the week of July 26, 2021"
  • Jun 26 - "The production date for your vehicle has changed ... to be built the week of June 28, 2021"
  • Jun 29 - "Your vehicle has been built ... current estimate for delivery to Kearny Mesa Ford is between August 6, 2021 and August 12, 2021"
  • Jul 2 - "Your vehicle is on its way ... current estimate for delivery to Kearny Mesa Ford is between July 20, 2021 and July 26, 2021"
  • Jul 21 - "The estimated arrival date of your vehicle has been updated ... to between August 10, 2021, and August 16, 2021"
And then @EricAtKearnyMesaFord called me on Tuesday Jul 27 to say it had arrived, I picked it up the next day.

It was extremely shocking to hear my truck get pulled forward by almost an entire month in production in the middle of the news of delays and closures in Detroit. I had heard about at least one train being derailed during the month of July and had thought for sure I wasn't going to see the Bronco until August, but Christmas came early this year.
I got the "ARRIVAL DATE OF YOUR VEHICLE HAS BEEN UPDATED" push by 12 days last night 😬 - your post brings me joy cause I'm LA delivery. perhaps there is still hope afterall.

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@mjopp

Thanks for the timeline! Knowing its about a month from when Ford notifies of shipping from MAP to when it gets to KM, will help with planning my work schedule, availability, and logistics of getting down there when I get to that point.

HBRaider

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks! You know I didn't think to ask about a ride. I took the Surfliner to the Old Town San Diego stop and used some Lyft credit I had for a quick ride to the dealer.
Thank you for the info-- plan I will take once my Bronco arrives. Hope to see your ride out on the roads of the OC

Sponsored

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I play it by ear but I'm mostly back to handshakes for all! Just don't take it personal if I immediately take a pump of sanitizer lol
Got to be careful with those out of towners LOL but locals are cool 😉

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hey Eric, what do we have to do to get to test drive the red 2 door?

Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford 20210804_155144

Everyone else, the Simsim Mediterranean Grill a block to the west is worth the time to stop in for lunch.
Not likely to happen… it belongs to the GM.

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@EricAtKearnyMesaFord has Ford blessed KM these upcoming week(s) with beautiful Broncos? 🙂

Annndd any insight on 2drs?😁