Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't think anyone but Ford knows that and even they probably don't even know what numbers they'll hit yet.

Agreed ๐Ÿ˜• Hopefully KM will hit all of their allocations vs pushed to 22 ๐Ÿ˜”
Sponsored

NavynutZ

Black Diamond
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone want to buy a A51 OB 2 door? Chula Vista Ford hit me up asking if I was interested. I told them I already received mine, and that I originally had mine reserved through them but because of lack of communication I switched over to the best Ford dealership in SD. They are only charging 15k over MSRP....

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone want to buy a A51 OB 2 door? Chula Vista Ford hit me up asking if I was interested. I told them I already received mine, and that I originally had mine reserved through them but because of lack of communication I switched over to the best Ford dealership in SD. They are only charging 15k over MSRP....
Yeah Encinitas did the same with 4dr softies... unfortunate ๐Ÿ˜• worse people are still buying em with those heavy ADMs..

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You know what, for abandoned orders, I have zero qualms about dealers marking them up. Just think of the time invested over the last year plus that has been put into this. At this point I think some have spent more time and effort on the Bronco launch then trying to sell any unit off the lot. All you got to do is look at this forum and find people who have changed their orders more than their underwear or have blown them up wanting weekly updates for their specific Bronco. If they can get someone to pay the ADM more power to them.

Now If they're hitting people that had ordered with surprise ADM on delivery that's not cool.

now let me put my asbestos suit on for the keyboard commandos

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@EricAtKearnyMesaFord hope you're alive and well๐Ÿ‘‹

Was wondering are we still able to order accessories through you? Was thinking of some items while waiting for the ๐Ÿด to come.

Sponsored
OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Aloha Eric,
I was directed to you from another member, it is great that you are here.
My daughter is in San Diego now getting ready for her first cruise, she feels she is going to be in school in South Carolina early 2023. With the backlog if she was to order from you would the Bronco arrive in that timeline? We have shipped a car from Annapolis to San Diego and know what that costs, and would like to avoid that. Unless the Navy could ship her car after the fact.
She is looking at ordering an Outer Banks antimatter blue, lux package, keyless entry, and the dampening hardtops. All things that will take time, she has good taste.
Have a good weekend and have fun.
Mahalo, Charles
Hi Charles,

I believe Ford is going to allow dealers to place new and additional bronco orders. These orders will be at a lower priority than all orders through the reservation system though. If you're interested in being added to a email list for that, send me an email at [email protected]

OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@EricAtKearnyMesaFord hope you're alive and well๐Ÿ‘‹

Was wondering are we still able to order accessories through you? Was thinking of some items while waiting for the ๐Ÿด to come.
Yup! Working closely with the parts department is a new thing for me so it still isn't a perfect process, but I'll def get you the accessories you want! I have been messaging customers about accessories once their Bronco is scheduled at the plant.

OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
No Bronco updates here, this is just a personal message.

Some of you may have noticed my posts and replies have been fewer and farther between lately. Every time I think I'll have a chance to catch my breath, suddenly a new update comes out and I'm quickly back to 30+ Bronco emails and 10+ surprise phone calls each day. Balancing your (very) long-term customer experience while managing a sales team and two departments is challenging to say the least. To be real with you, I'm so tired... The momentum of this project has been non-stop for over a year now. And I know that in just a few weeks the fire hose will turn back on and I'll have to re-build every single order that I've already built (and probably revised a dozen times). And not long after that will come the Lightning orders.

For what it's worth, I'm extremely proud of myself for how well I've managed all of this so far! I'm not shy at all about saying that. Every single aspect of this launch, every email, every process was crafted by me. I know I've provided a far superior experience than what dealers with dedicated teams have pulled off. And I know all of this because of the compliments and feedback you all have graced me with!

If I'm going to stay in this game for another year though I must make some changes. I'm intentionally going to slow down my reply speed so I can give more attention to the needs of my team. I'll probably only check the Bronco inbox once a week unless a deadline is coming up. I'm also working to build a new Special Order Department that will eventually replace the work I'm doing. I've had someone training under me for a few weeks now. The quality and frequency of our updates will definitely improve once I have it up and running!

All of this is just to say that this coming year you can still expect the same transparency, the same organized process, and the same quality of service. I will just need you to be a little more patient with me :)

You can expect me to reach about the 2022 orders as soon as Ford gives us our next update. I'm waiting on more details before I start eating that elephant. You'll know the time has come as soon as Ford.com starts showing the 22 Bronco instead of the 21.

Thank you all for being so great to work with this last year. I genuinely look forward to the day I hand you your Bronco keys!

Eric Bunch

P.S. - If you're *seriously* interested in a Raptor, send me an email and I'll keep you updated as details come out. No, I don't know how we will price them yet, but you can expect that our pricing commitments will not extend to them if supply is as limited as F-150 Raptors.

Sneds

First Edition
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-250 6.7L TD 4X4, 2021 2D Cactus Gray FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Some of you may have noticed my posts and replies have been fewer and farther between lately. Every time I think I'll have a chance to catch my breath, suddenly a new update comes out and I'm quickly back to 30+ Bronco emails and 10+ surprise phone calls each day. Balancing your (very) long-term customer experience while managing a sales team and two departments is challenging to say the least. To be real with you, I'm so tired... The momentum of this project has been non-stop for over a year now. And I know that in just a few weeks the fire hose will turn back on and I'll have to re-build every single order that I've already built (and probably revised a dozen times). And not long after that will come the Lightning orders.

For what it's worth, I'm extremely proud of myself for how well I've managed all of this so far! I'm not shy at all about saying that. Every single aspect of this launch, every email, every process was crafted by me. I know I've provided a far superior experience than what dealers with dedicated teams have pulled off. And I know all of this because of the compliments and feedback you all have graced me with!

If I'm going to stay in this game for another year though I must make some changes. I'm intentionally going to slow down my reply speed so I can give more attention to the needs of my team. I'll probably only check the Bronco inbox once a week unless a deadline is coming up. I'm also working to build a new Special Order Department that will eventually replace the work I'm doing. I've had someone training under me for a few weeks now. The quality and frequency of our updates will definitely improve once I have it up and running!

All of this is just to say that this coming year you can still expect the same transparency, the same organized process, and the same quality of service. I will just need you to be a little more patient with me :)

You can expect me to reach about the 2022 orders as soon as Ford gives us our next update. I'm waiting on more details before I start eating that elephant. You'll know the time has come as soon as Ford.com starts showing the 22 Bronco instead of the 21.

Thank you all for being so great to work with this last year. I genuinely look forward to the day I hand you your Bronco keys!

Eric Bunch

P.S. - If you're *seriously* interested in a Raptor, send me an email and I'll keep you updated as details come out. No, I don't know how we will price them yet, but you can expect that our pricing commitments will not extend to them if supply is as limited as F-150 Raptors.

How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time! :D

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yup! Working closely with the parts department is a new thing for me so it still isn't a perfect process, but I'll def get you the accessories you want! I have been messaging customers about accessories once their Bronco is scheduled at the plant.

Sweet! Per your recent message, what's the best way we can connect and make this easy ๐Ÿ˜

Also, Eric you've been an OG to all of us here and so far from everyone that has taken delivery with you has said nothing but amazing things which amplifies my hope to meet you and the team soon! Thanks for the passion you put in and the transparency. You've gained a great following that will definitely extend beyond this bronco debacle๐Ÿ’ช Thank you!

Sponsored

Mdemieville

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@EricAtKearnyMesaFord you've done an incredible job as far as I'm concerned. You've always been forthcoming and transparent. We know how hard you've worked between ford making cha ges as well as customers. I really can't wait to make the 500 mile trek down to meet you and the team. Sounds like you need a vacation as bad as I do.

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Eric Bunch

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

VDPHB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for all that you do @EricAtKearnyMesaFord ๐Ÿ™Œ

Totally echo those above that you've gone above and beyond to make this Bronco experience as smooth and transparent as possible, while providing amazing service for all of us.

2020 and 2021 have been a challenge for many, and I know I feel your fatigue. Hopefully we'll all soon get a break (and a Bronco!).

'Hang in there!' ๐Ÿ™ƒ

OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thank you for the support everyone!

Sweet! Per your recent message, what's the best way we can connect and make this easy ๐Ÿ˜
Email me at the Bronco inbox! That is still the best way for us to communicate. I have about 50 unread in that inbox to chip away at, but when I come to your email I'll send you the details and instructions.

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Eric Bunch

My wife and I were in San Diego earlier this year and stopped into the dealership unannounced to meet Eric. Although he was busier than the proverbial bumble bee, he was gracious enough to take 10 minutes out of his time to meet and talk with us. For anyone who has placed an order through Eric but has not yet had the chance to meet him, you have made the right decision to order your Bronco from him. He is very friendly and doesn't make you feel that you are taking up his time. We understood his busy schedule that morning and were very pleased he took the time to meet with us. Although our Bronco is still on Dirt Mtn (I received a Ford email this morning announcing our roof would be installed in early November) my assumption now is that we will be taking delivery in early-mid December, thus our trip to Moab for the Bronco Off-Rodeo in mid November will add a little more excitement and anticipation for the delivery.
Sponsored

Last edited: