Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Boxster S, 2012 C350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am one of the lucky ones. I met Eric this week picking up my Badlands. I’m happy to report that both my Bronco and experience with everyone at Kearny Mesa Ford exceeded my expectations.

i haven’t had a chance to take it off-road yet, but I was thinking this weekend, after cars and coffee, we might try to get it good and dirty.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/cyber-orange-sunset.24048/

Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford CE3FB3FA-6270-4C30-A69F-8775D65C7D55

*sorry the quality of this one sucks, it was taken with an iPhone 8

Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford 02CFDA19-0CD4-4435-9317-C41970AB90E8

Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford 8896BBFC-74EA-49C1-993F-DFBC7BCAC756
Sponsored

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am one of the lucky ones. I met Eric this week picking up my Badlands. I’m happy to report that both my Bronco and experience with everyone at Kearny Mesa Ford exceeded my expectations.
baby-cute.gif

Hopefully in a month I'll be picking mine up. It shipped a little over a week ago with a quoted 45 days time...:cry:

MellowYellow

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford baby-cute

Hopefully in a month I'll be picking mine up. It shipped a little over a week ago with a quoted 45 days time...:cry:
Mine shipped with a 45 day estimate as well. I had hoped it might beat the Ford tracker’s prediction a little bit, but they were right on.

CaliforniaBurrito

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine shipped with a 45 day estimate as well. I had hoped it might beat the Ford tracker’s prediction a little bit, but they were right on.
Darn. Was hoping mine would beat it too. SD has to be one of the longest shipping times in the country. 2 weeks left!

Sponsored

MellowYellow

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Darn. Was hoping mine would beat it too. SD has to be one of the longest shipping times in the country. 2 weeks left!
The wait was long but worth it. Went to San Clemente for Cars and Coffee this morning, so we had to clean it up a bit. But then took it up to Saddleback for a taste of dirt Right afterward. No other 6G Broncos to be seen, but I’m hoping to start see you out there all soon.
Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford 0292C9AB-D0B3-4443-BF1A-72C4E85F3E3E

Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford B1241A8C-AB3C-4B6D-8837-B91F33A4616C

Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford 84CC61FC-17D2-440C-9EDF-5CFA37E256C1

refade1

Base
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Your Bronco Model
Base
Did anyone from Kearny Mesa get any reservation emails from Ford today? I don't think i got one and looks like it will be a MY22' :L

Sponsored

Yii-Haw

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango / 66 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, Cheers to everyone that made a model year 21'. Hoping I am the first to have a model year 22'!!!!

IfIHMadeA2021Scout

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Tremor, IH Scout 80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've had a Vin since April and didn't get a new build date today
I've had the VIN for my Bronco since May and no new build date today.

Does anyone know when the cutoff for 2021 scheduling is? I can't seem to find it.

I still have my Ford e-mail that says I "can expect this information by early October" which I guess means anytime before October 16 in Ford speak but means absolutely nothing in reality as what they wrote really only allows a qualified expectation for me but does not promise or even imply that Ford will take actual action on anything.

(I spent three hours in a hearing with attorneys yesterday so I'm reading everything a little differently today.)
Sponsored