Sponsored

A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in that same boat. At this point though, based on the last update we got from Eric, I'm just going to wait it out another few months. If allocations hold, I should have mine by then (famous last words :)) and that'll be just fine with me. I've waited two years at this point so another few months isn't that big a deal. Especially if it means I'd sacrifice something I've been wanting just to get it in two months instead of three.
Have you been tracking via the backdoor tracker? This is how I found out that I was scheduled & was able to get my VIN. I don't believe Eric will know until it's been scheduled as the algorithm is ever changing do to commodity issues. I received his email yesterday but found out a couple of weeks ago with the BDT ;)
But I agree, get what you want, don't settle. :cool:
Sponsored

OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@VDPHB - Congrats dude! You were great to work with these last years. Don't be a stranger! *Edit* I'm sipping your whiskey right now. Thanks for the Rye! Cheers!

@NativeSoCal - Congrats on one of your first! I know we'll be taking soon about your second!

@Ford Motor Company - We're doing big things at KMF! Feel free to come by some time, or better yet, send more Broncos! ;)

@turkey281 - I appreciate your patience! I'm not sure who you are or what you've ordered, but I can say with lots of previous evidence that switching away from constrained items definitely speeds up the process. On multiple occasions I've removed the hard top and tow package from orders and then the following month they received a build date. It's a dice roll though because you never know if you were going to schedule with those items the following month anyways. My advice: If getting a Bronco ASAP is the primary goal, consider removing the constrained items. Otherwise, you've already waited this long for what you want, better to wait a little longer than cut a corner and regret it for years to come.

@Balerstos - Hang in there! We'll see another 18 orders schedule sometime in May. Fingers crossed you make that list!

VDPHB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Drop the tow? I also wonder if KMF even has allocations, or if my reservation date (late July 2020) is simply too late?
Following on @EricAtKearnyMesaFord 's post above, I canceled the tow package and got scheduled the month after. Could have been dumb luck or a happy coincidence, but I didn't need the 7 PIN connector, so was cool with removing from my order.

Good luck and hang in there! Eric and the KM Ford are awesome!

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@EricAtKearnyMesaFord love seeing you still involved with the community!

When is the first annual KMF Bronco/Team Eric appreciation event happening??😉

Sponsored

Balerstos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F-150, 2017 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have you been tracking via the backdoor tracker? This is how I found out that I was scheduled & was able to get my VIN. I don't believe Eric will know until it's been scheduled as the algorithm is ever changing do to commodity issues. I received his email yesterday but found out a couple of weeks ago with the BDT ;)
But I agree, get what you want, don't settle. :cool:
Oh yeah. I refresh that page 3 times a day hoping it changes. 😂

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh yeah. I refresh that page 3 times a day hoping it changes. 😂
Funny thing was when I found out I was scheduled. I had checked on Monday when this last scheduling was done & saw no change. Never really did the daily check thing, but was talking to Alan @ Diabolic a few days later & explaining to him how it works while going through the step & I was shocked to see it had changed to scheduled o_O(week 6-6). It was a nice surprise. :D

Balerstos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F-150, 2017 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

[USER=15556]@Balerstos
- Hang in there! We'll see another 18 orders schedule sometime in May. Fingers crossed you make that list!
Oh I'm not going anywhere. :)

I'm looking forward to the email whenever it happens. I was curious, and I think you might have mentioned this before, but roughly how long are the delivery times once a VIN has been generated for the vehicle?

OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Oh I'm not going anywhere. :)

I'm looking forward to the email whenever it happens. I was curious, and I think you might have mentioned this before, but roughly how long are the delivery times once a VIN has been generated for the vehicle?
When things go perfectly, 10-12 weeks. VINs are generally assigned 6-8 weeks prior to production, then another 4 weeks for delivery. Delivery has been 6+ weeks lately though.

Balerstos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F-150, 2017 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When things go perfectly, 10-12 weeks. VINs are generally assigned 6-8 weeks prior to production, then another 4 weeks for delivery. Delivery has been 6+ weeks lately though.
Good to know. Thanks for all you've done for all of us here. It's very much appreciated.

Sponsored

Majidsho

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Cool, good to know.

I contacted the dealer I placed my reservation with (Vista Ford in Woodland Hills) to confirm they were not doing a dealer markup and can offer x plan or any other special offers. No reply yet, if they don’t confirm I’ll hit you back up and possibly switch my res to you guys.
Hi. I’m with the same dealer with ETA 5/4-4/10 but still in production. I asked the same question and it looks like they would honor msrp pricing! What’s your ETA?

AMCheese

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUR RON
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@EricAtKearnyMesaFord Looks like my Bronco has been built and shipped, your early June estimate was right on the money! After close to 2 years of emails and phone calls, I look forward to meeting you in person and picking up my new Bronco.
Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford 1652203728086

Yii-Haw

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango / 66 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh man, dont tell me that! was built 4/26, I want this thing before Memorial day........

Djveks22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Base
What is your monthly allocation versus how many customers waiting?
I have the base of all bases (2.3, 2 door, auto) at Fullerton Ford oc. Not sure if they are small or medium versus yours. Should I move it to your dealer ? Thank you