Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F-150, 2017 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, after all this time and worry, I checked the backdoor link and I'm scheduled for production on August 29th. I'm thrilled and curious about what happens next! Hoping all holds and I'm heading down to SD sometime in October.
Sponsored

NativeSoCal

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch 2D Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For you guys still waiting, it's worth it. We took ours on an 800 mile trip last week. It was heavily loaded for the road trip to the Sierra's and we wheeled it lighter while there. It handled it all and was awesome.

Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford Bear Dam Bronco

Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford Bear Dam Bronco
Agree! It’s definitely worth the wait! Took delivery April 29 and it’s even better than I had imagined!

have you done your first oil change yet? Just curious if others are waiting for the vehicle system to let you know when it’s time or are doing it earlier. FordPass app says mine will likely be due at approx 7k miles.

IfIHMadeA2021Scout

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Tremor, IH Scout 80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agree! It’s definitely worth the wait! Took delivery April 29 and it’s even better than I had imagined!

have you done your first oil change yet? Just curious if others are waiting for the vehicle system to let you know when it’s time or are doing it earlier. FordPass app says mine will likely be due at approx 7k miles.
Yes, we had it done at around 4,000 miles. It had to go in to have a mirror replaced so we had it done early. Our 2.7 is right in the middle of the exploding valve build time that has been discussed so we figured we'd have it serviced while the warranty fix was being handled and before the trip. I wasn't really interested in a problem in the back woods with no cell service. Had the tires rotated too. The BFGs like to be rotated or they make noise. It just passed 5,000 miles with no issues other than the mirror.

NativeSoCal

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch 2D Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, we had it done at around 4,000 miles. It had to go in to have a mirror replaced so we had it done early. Our 2.7 is right in the middle of the exploding valve build time that has been discussed so we figured we'd have it serviced while the warranty fix was being handled and before the trip. I wasn't really interested in a problem in the back woods with no cell service. Had the tires rotated too. The BFGs like to be rotated or they make noise. It just passed 5,000 miles with no issues other than the mirror.
Thanks! haven’t gotten the official recall notice for the windshield adhesive, but I know my VIN is involved and will take it in soon. I’m at 3,000 right now with no issues and will do the oil change and rotation while I’m there. If your service was at KMF, who was your service advisor?

Last edited:

Sponsored

IfIHMadeA2021Scout

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks! haven’t gotten the official recall notice for the windshield adhesive, but I know my VIN is involved and will take it in soon. I’m at 3,000 right now with no issues and will do the oil change and rotation while I’m there. If your service was at KMF, who was your service advisor?
I have no idea who the service advisor was. My wife took care of it all.

RACERED-WT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi all! Been a long time since Ive been on here. Whelp I just received the email that as an original reservation holder at Kearny the 2023 Bronco orders will soon be open for me to decide if Ill order or wait another year. I'm the guy that wanted a painted hardtop at launch and was willing to wait for one. So here I am hoping that time has come. I guess we will know soon?!?!

How has everyone's experience ordering with Kearny? Anyone plan on placing order like me for a MY23? I have faith it will be a smooth process and I hope at least MSRP is still honored. How has financing been for you guys? My plan is to get a fully loaded BadLands. So lets say that cost will be 60-65k... I plan to pay 40k cash and finance 25k.. Any tips or advice for me with that regard?

IfIHMadeA2021Scout

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi all! Been a long time since Ive been on here. Whelp I just received the email that as an original reservation holder at Kearny the 2023 Bronco orders will soon be open for me to decide if Ill order or wait another year. I'm the guy that wanted a painted hardtop at launch and was willing to wait for one. So here I am hoping that time has come. I guess we will know soon?!?!

How has everyone's experience ordering with Kearny? Anyone plan on placing order like me for a MY23? I have faith it will be a smooth process and I hope at least MSRP is still honored. How has financing been for you guys? My plan is to get a fully loaded BadLands. So lets say that cost will be 60-65k... I plan to pay 40k cash and finance 25k.. Any tips or advice for me with that regard?
I had my own financing. I gave them a chance to beat it and they did. It was so good I put less down than I had planned to keep the use of the money. Smooth the whole way.

Yes, the white top on the Heritage Edition is sweet.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well I held off a bit before writing the review, so here goes:

Eric was great to work with through the process. Keeping me updated as updates became available. All promises of pricing were upheld. My Salesman Modar was great & very accommodating.

Finance is Finance, but was smoother than most, & the issue I had was corrected quickly.

There were a few issues that needed/ need to get resolved. This is no big deal if it gets handled as things happen from time to time. 2/3 issues have been resolved in short order.

The big remaining issue is a mismatched build of different seats seen in this thread.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/another-seat-mismatch-from-ford.50393/.

I can see how this could have happened, but it will be a bit of an inconvenience to travel a few hundred miles to get it corrected. We are on the right track to doing so. The Ford Customer Service Rep has been amazing through the process in taking absolute ownership of my situation & Kearny Mesa's Service Drive Manager is taking the reins. I have full confidence that this will be resolved without any issues.

All in all it was a fair experience & I am glad I made the switch. :cool:

Sponsored

Parkbronco14

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F150, 2013 Mazda Miata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thread has been quiet for awhile. Has anyone received a Bronco lately? I’ve been built since 9/30 and waiting for mine to ship.

fr8ycat

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 F150 FX4, 1968 Mercury Cougar XR7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thread has been quiet for awhile. Has anyone received a Bronco lately? I’ve been built since 9/30 and waiting for mine to ship.
Was wondering the same but I did get my scheduled for 12/5 build email this morning from Ford, guess we'll see.

OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ayo! I've been quiet lately because the workload has grown a lot this last year. All good stuff. I'm still around though! @fr8ycat congrats on scheduling! @Parkbronco14 shipping continues to be a real shitshow. A couple have somehow shipped to the dealer in less that a month, but most are taking 2+ months. It sucks. But it'll be a sweet day when it shows up!

Have a great weekend all!